Chapter 5: Class Starts

Start from the beginning

Ruby: Wow! We actually traveled through the Shadows! So Cool!

Y/N Would Ignore Ruby as She Keep saying how Awesome that Semblance is as they take a sit.

Ruby: Wait, Why did you do the same for the others?

Y/N: They Ran out the room before I Spoke. Also I Rather not be Some Transporter For People.

Ruby: Ah- Understandable.

Suddenly Multiple people burst into the classroom.

Prof Port: Ah Team RWBY and Team JNPY. Its a good thing you arrive on the Dot! Please take a sit.

As they took their sit they would be confused How Y/N and Ruby was already here.

Weiss: How did you 2 already be here before us?

Ruby: Y/N used his Semblance and traveled Us From the shadows to here.

Nora: Ah I Forgot about that....

Blake: If you don't mind me asking but why didn't you do the same for us?

Y/N: As I Said To Red Riding Hood Here, You all left the room before I could say anything also I don't want to be some Transporter for you people.

Blake: Understandable... 

Ruby: Red Riding Hood?

Professor Port Starts the class as he go on and tells the whole class of his story of being young and hunting Grimm as a Competition as well called them Prey Instead of Predators. Y/N would stay quiet as Ruby was doing Few things to Entertain Herself which Y/N Had No Complaints about Since Someone as Young As Ruby would do the same thing when hearing of stories like Professor Ports. Weiss was getting Annoyed And Reaching Her Limits, Y/N Jotted some Main Key Points of Information Port Provided in his Long Stories which describe Strategies to hunt and deal with Certain Grimm and the Environment which would be best to handle The Type Of Grimm.

Prof Port: So Which one your Student Believe themselves to be A True Huntsman and Wish to test it as Weiss Instantly puts her hands up as Professor Port Chooses Her which Weiss got Ready and went to the front of the class with her Weapon as Professor Port reveals a cage that contained a Boarbatusks Grimm.

Yang: Go Weiss!

Blake: Fight Well!

Blake says as she waves her Team RWBY Flag 

Ruby: Yeah, Represent Team RWBY!

Weiss: Ruby Im Trying To Focus!

Ruby: A-Alright Sorry........

Prof Port: Let the match Begin!

The Grimm is now released and charged Weiss who Blocks the 1st attack 

Ruby: You Can Do it Weiss! Show it who's the boss!

Weiss was hit back as she lets go of her weapon, Weiss dodged Another attack from the Grimm and charged for her weapon.

Ruby: Go For its Belly! There is no armor there!

Weiss: Stop Telling me what to do!

The Grimm charges as Weiss blocked the attack with her Semblance and jumps and leap towards the Grimm and stabs it Belly which Effectively Kills it. Professor Port congrats Weiss and ends Class ends. 

Jaune: Sheesh, What's with her?

Outside Weiss walked away as Ruby ended trying to catch her and finds her outside and got In A Argument and Weiss says things such as Ruby should not deserved to be the Leader and that Ozpin made a mistake. Weiss walks off as Ruby is Alone and tries to follow Weiss again to Apologies but Ruby Failed to Locate Weiss as Now Ruby is in the Garden Alone.