Chapter 5: Class Starts

Start from the beginning

Jaune: Did You Perhaps Knew Y/N Before This?

Nora: Yeah Actually, We knew each other since we were Young Though We Finally Met up with Each other only 1 year Ago.

Yang: Really Did He Went then?

Nora: No Idea? He just said he had to leave for a few years and that he will met up with me when he is finished. I think he said he went to Vacou for Something? 

Yang: Heh, Seem like he is as Mysterious as he looks.

Everyone Nods.

Meanwhile with Y/N, He was cleaning up the Dishes as Ruby would Walk beside of him and place more of the dishes down.

Y/N: Thanks Ruby.

Ruby: Anytime, Why didn't you ask anyone for help?

Y/N: I would rather do it myself and not Ruin the Happy Environment.

Ruby: How would you even Ruin it when you caused it with the amazing Breakfast? Which Also Thanks for inviting and And My Team To Join.

Y/N: No Problem, Also I Don't Really feel like I Suit to be in that Environment, It would be Way to Be Different then What Im Use To.

Ruby: If You don't mind me asking But What kind of Environment Your Use to?

Ruby would asked curious on what Y/N environment he is use to.

Y/N: Being Alone and Quiet. I Don't find Enjoyment In Talking with Friends Like That Anymore. It Feels More Natural To Just Watch From The Background and Do My Own Thing.

Ruby: That's a very.....sad.....point of view.....

Y/N was not fazed as he only spoke the truth. After what happen To The Village and his Family and all the Knowledge that he knows that he shouldn't Know And Adventuring by himself for awhile Changed how he feels Pleasure and Enjoyment.  

Ruby: Well You still have all of Us so I Promise You that we will always be Next to you!

Ruby said as she tried to Cheer Y/N Up but Misunderstanding that Y/N was never Sad about it Nor did he cared about it. To Him, He Enjoys Peace and quiet where He has the power to Protect the Good People like Nora, Ruby and Pyrrha from Bad guys Who Wish to Hurt Them and He Truly Did Hate the evil kind of people to much that he has 0 Human Morals For Them.

Y/N Completes Washing up as Ruby would Help him and they both would leave the kitchen as they both hear " The Time Is What?! We Need to get to Class!" 

Nora: Hey Y/N, Ruby We gonna Need to Run to Class! Bye!

Everyone would Run Towards Class.

Ruby: AH! Class!

Y/N: Wait.

Ruby: Huh? What For? We need to catch up to them!

Y/N: Just Listen and Hold Still.

Y/N Book would Float out in the air to The confusion of Ruby who listened and Look at this Book. Suddenly She saw the Floor getting closer to her.

Ruby: Why Are we sinking though the Floor?!

Y/N: We travelling By The Shadow to The Class.

Ruby: Wait What?

Both Ruby and Y/N would completely sink in the shadows as They Come Floating up from the shadow in a completely new area which was.

Ruby: Wait We In Class Already?!

Port: Ah Miss Rose And Mr L/N! You got here Just In Time, Please Have a sit.