Dongju looked at his alfa and then he let himself stare into his brothers' eyes. They looked as worried as Gunhak and he knew they had to hurry. He knew they had so little time and that the news had come out in the worst possible moment but, he had to admit he was feeling quite shaken too. It was true he had been feeling like something had been changing in his body, but he had been afraid to say anything about it in fear his alfa might had left him, in fear everyone would have left him. Dongju was weak, he knew he was, and he didn't want to be a burden to his pack because he was carrying a pup too. "I'm so sorry..." He started crying as he felt Keonhee's and Hwanwoong's arms surrounding him.

"It's okay, Dongju-ah..." Hwanwoong sweetly said. "This is such an amazing news, but Gunhak hyung is right. You're not in the best conditions to fight now. Your health definitely comes first. Our alfa will never be able to focus if he'll be busy thinking about your wellbeing all the time anyway."

Suddenly, a giant flock of birds flew in the sky above their heads. They seemed scared as if they were running away from either a fire or a big fight in the middle of the forest, making the werewolves' hearts feel heavy at the thought they were so close to facing Youngjo again along with many wolves.

"I think we're close, right?" Keonhee asked Hwanwoong.

The other omega was staring at the sky too as he replied: "We're definitely close. I can sense him."

"You should hide here!" Keonhee said to Dongju this time. "We'll come back to get you!"

Seoho nodded: "I agree. Keonhee and Hwanwoong are omegas too but they can fight and use a couple of tricks to at least defend themselves as we've seen while attacking that wild bear. Your conditions change everything. You should focus on your wellbeing, especially if you're carrying a pup."

"We know you're a real fighter..." Keonhee squeezed the omega in his arms as if he were an alfa. "...but a real fighter also knows when he should have a break and trust his brothers."

"I already lost everything I cared about because of my mistakes." Gunhak spoke again. "I don't want to lose you as well because I wasn't able to protect you. Please, Dongju, stay. Do it for me, for us."

Dongju's hands closed in fists out of anger. He swore under his breath, silently cursing at his own nature because he had been unable to hide his conditions to his pack. He was tired of feeling useless. He was tired of depending on someone else. He was tired of running away from fights and to always hide in the darkness. He wanted to protest but, when he met his alfa's eyes again, he could clearly see Gunhak love and concern towards him, his wish to protect him and the life he was carrying inside. Dongju couldn't help feeling lucky to be in the other's heart, even if he had been dying to show his worth during fights. "So, you're not... You're not angry that I'm pregnant?" He couldn't help asking, his concerns taking over as he was staring at his alfa.

Gunhak dragged him closer to his chest and he squeezed him in his arms so much it almost hurt him: "I told you, Dongju, there is nothing I want more than to raise our pup and to be your only alfa forever. I'm sorry I can't allow myself to be as happy as you deserve because there's so much going on but, please, live and wait for me to come back. I want you to mark me as soon as our pup will see the light of his first day. I want to be by your side for that moment. I'll fight to come back to you alive and healthy but I also want you to wait for me somewhere safe I know the two of you will be safe."

"Gunhak..." He hugged his alfa back as if he wanted to imprint in his body his own scent forever. He had faith in him and he knew he would have come back to him. Dongju simply knew it. "Please, all of you, don't let those wolves hurt you. I could never lose any of you. Please, come back to me." He begged as he took a moment to look at the others' eyes as well. Hwanwoong and Keonhee caressed the omega's arms in response, giving out their relaxing pheromones of mint and lavender.