The Gang

Trigger Warming: I think this one along the next chapter are going to be the most triggering in terms of graphic descriptions of violence! Please, be aware of it if you don't like blood and violence.

***

"What?" The three of them exclaimed altogether with quite the same voice tone.

"You heard me! How could you have a threesome without me?" Dongju smiled, noticing how shocked his alfa was along with the others. He took Gunhak's face in his hands: "You are my soulmate, Gunhak." He tiled his head to the side to caress the alfa's bite mark on his own neck. "You are mine just as much as I'm yours and we're a pack now. We should be able to share each other's warmth whenever we need. No bitter feelings." He looked at Keonhee and Hwanwoong. "I love them as much as I love you, because that's how I was raised and that's what being in a pack means to me. Don't you kind of feel the same?"

Everyone was speechless, amazed once again by Dongju's wisdom and his own vision of the world.

"Can you forgive me?" Gunhak asked, his eyes were shining with tears as he finally met his omega's.

"Will you ever also forgive me?" Seoho asked right after.

"Dongju-ah..." Hwanwoong joined the others despite he was feeling the other omega's calm aura too.

"Even to see how nervous you were to tell me something like this makes me feel so important to you all. I truly think it shouldn't be a problem! We are one now. I'm all yours and that means of all of you." Dongju's smile was shining as the moon in the sky when he leaned in to kiss Gunhak. Then, he turned to his left to connect Keonhee's lips and his own, laughing at the other's shocked face when he pulled away right after. Then, he crawled a little around the fire until he found himself kissing Hwanwoong before stopping in front of Seoho. He gave his alfa a careful look: "Tell me how does this feels, Gunhak." He softly asked, closing the distance between him and Seoho. He knew to kiss another omega would have been close to basically normal to the alfa because they were the same gender as him, but Dongju was more curious about Gunhak's reaction watching his omega kiss another alfa or, in that case, a beta.

Gunhak's lips parted in surprise when he realized how hot his cheeks had gotten at the sight of Seoho's tongue intertwining with Dongju's in a steamy kiss. It was incredible for him, the fact he wasn't feeling the slightest angry nor jealous after hearing what his omega had told him. He could feel through his bite mark how much Dongju was his, as well as how much he cared about the other werewolves sitting around the fire like Gunhak. He found himself staring at the way Seoho carefully hugged the other's waist while tasting freesia on the omega's tongue, a flavour Gunhak knew so well he felt his own member awakening. When the alfa suddenly realized he wished he could simply join them in that embrace of slow, passionate, kissing and softly feeling each other, he knew Dongju was right: they were a pack now, a pack made of people he liked and that he wanted to protect, to take care of, to be together with. Gunhak wasn't a part of his old pack anymore, that was in the past. This pack, the five of them plus Youngjo, were his future.

Gunhak was silently kneeling down in between Seoho and Dongju before he knew what he had done.

The omega broke the kiss to carefully look at him along with the beta, both lowkey worried the alfa might had gotten closer to separate them: "So, what did you-?" He was unable to finish his sentence because the alfa was already kissing him hungrily, almost as if he wanted to remark his ownership on the omega.

Seoho looked down, taking the chance to move back so that he could have simply cuddled with his own omega. Keonhee was already moving beside him. He hadn't been expecting Gunhak's hand to close around his wrist, preventing him from moving any further. "Alfa...?" He barely asked before Gunhak pulled him back in his arms to kiss him the same passionate way. Seoho's eyes shone in his new golden light as he sighed in the other's mouth while Keonhee nibbled at his shoulder and Dongju struck one of his thighs. Seoho was feeling good, he was feeling loved, he was feeling home and that was a miracle for someone like him who had lived his entire life as a lone wolf. He would have never admitted it, but he had always dreamed about having such a connection with a pack of his own. He couldn't believe he had actually found it but, while feeling Keonhee's happiness beside him as well as Dongju's care and Gunhak's heat on him, Seoho wished he could never leave them all. He broke their contact only when Hwanwoong's distressed pheromones reached his nostrils. "Hwanwoong-ah?"