The Hunger

Hello my beautiful people ❤

I rarely use notes to talk about how I feel but I just wanted to express how happy I was to finally get some news about RAVN after 133 days of silence. It made me even happier I never, never, gave up on him. I love him so much and I'm even more happy he's part of this new journey too!! Now, I'll leave you to the story because I was already so talkative on my Twitter xD #RAVN_IS_BACK ❤

***

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Youngjo asked, looking down at the enigma as their faces were only a few inches away from each other. "We don't know how long it is going to last..."

Hwanwoong looked up, shushing him: "Trust me, I've seen plenty of thunderstorms like this one!" He shifted his weight from a feet to the other while trying to keep his body as far from the alfa's as he could, considering they were standing in the cramped space of a hollow tree: Hwanwoong's idea. "We just have to wait for it to calm down so we can find an actual cave! Me and my grandma always used to hide in hollow trees to protect ourselves from-" Hwanwoong bit his tongue just on time before he could say the word 'alfas' as he wondered why he was being so unnecessarily honest. "-the rain." He finally said before moving again in the attempt to find a more comfortable position.

"I see, but this is not comfortable for the two of us right now." Youngjo pointed out, noticing the other's strong scent was becoming more and more stale as time passed, and it was starting to make him feel anxious as well. He missed that sweet jasmine flavour he had had the pleasure to taste in the heat of the intimate moment they had shared. He sighed when the enigma's back scratched the surface of the trunk and he hissed in pain. "That's what I was talking about..."

"It's okay, I'm-" Hwanwoong's breath got caught up in his throat when the alfa surrounded his waist with his arms, pulling him close. Their bodies were completely glued to one another now, and he could feel how hot was Youngjo's against his own, along with the clear, steady beating of his heart.

"Is it better like this, Hwanwoong?" Youngjo whispered and the omega could feel his breath on his lips. Hwanwoong found himself being thankful it was night or the other would have been able to see his cheeks getting red out of embarrassment. He officially hated the fact he had imprinted on someone like Youngjo whose human form was so undeniably attractive he had become incapable to keep his feelings in control. "A-Aren't we too close, Alfa?" He couldn't help stuttering, unable to move.

"I think we've been closer than this already, don't you think?" Youngjo shoot back as his scent filled the air between them with a delicious perfume of roses Hwanwoong's nose didn't miss.

"What are you doing?" He asked, giving him a suspicious look. The alfa was clearly releasing his pheromones there and he had to be careful because, if he kept on doing that in such a small space, he could have triggered Hwanwoong's as well. He couldn't let the other have any doubts on the fact he was an enigma, not yet at least. "Stop it, it's annoying, Alfa."

Youngjo moved forward until their cheeks were touching and his lips almost grazed the omega's ears: "Then, why is your scent already changing, Enigma?" His eyes tinted in red as he took a deep breath along the other's skin, right under his ear. Jasmine, he could feel it again now.

Hwanwoong squeezed his eyes closed, desperately trying not to let his instincts take over and give up to the other's completely inappropriate attentions. Youngjo's nose slowly travelled from the omega's neck to his cheeks and he stopped when their lips were almost touching. He looked up, meeting Hwanwoong's blue eyes as the sound of their breaths was the only one that could be heard along with the rain from which the trunk of that hollow tree was protecting them.