The Danger

When Hwanwoong stepped inside the cave, a mix of scents was filling the air, making him dizzy for a moment. He carefully walked towards Keonhee and Dongju who were sleeping while hugging. He looked at the other omega and he couldn't help but smile: his human form was so pretty and delicate and clearly he had been spreading his calming pheromones for a long time to help Keonhee, judging by the strong scent of vanilla surrounding them. Hwanwoong kneeled down to clean a bit of the mess of herbs and blood and sleek he found, before lighting up a small new fire to prepare a different infusion for the omega to drink with the few remaining drops of water.

"S-Seoho?" Keonhee instinctively called with his eyes still closed as soon as he heard someone else was there and when he sensed the familiar rosemary scent not far from him.

"He's outside. He didn't want to disturb you but he looked very worried about you, Keonhee." Hwanwoong said, handing the infusion to the other omega as soon as he opened his eyes. "Here."

Keonhee was suddenly very awake as soon as he smelled the orange's leaves in Hwanwoong's infusion. "Hwanwoong! You're back!" He happily said, although his voice came out faint and raspy.

"Drink and then speak, my friend." Hwanwoong playfully scolded him before he helped him lifting himself up and finally hydrate himself a bit. "You need to get back on your feet now..."

"Oh! So, he's Hwanwoong!" Dongju said with a sleepy voice as he sat straight up. He crossed his legs to sit more comfortably beside Keonhee while the other omega was making him drink.

"It's me. Nice to finally meet you, Dongju!" He smiled while keeping his eyes on Keonhee to avoid spilling the hot drink on him. "We met your alfa at the entrance, he looks scary but he seems nice!" He commented as Keonhee drank the last drops of infusion.

"Nice to meet you too and thank you!!" Dongju waved as if he were a pup in the other omega's eyes. "Gunhak has a really kind heart! We met yours too earlier though, and it had been so thoughtful of him to stay outside the cave to keep an eye on Keonhee and protect him until we came!"

Yours. Hwanwoong's heart made a somersault at the other's words: "N-No! He's not-" He cleared his throat, showing his back at the other two to clean up his infusion's leftovers. "He's not my alfa. We were just travelling together and we made a deal so I could help him save his pack."

The reflection of the fire in Dongju's eyes became even brighter when his eyes went wide in surprise: "Oh no... What happened to his pack?" He asked, leaning with his head on Keonhee's chest.

Here's another thing Hwanwoong wasn't sure he should have talked about. "Hmm... Let's just say they are in trouble and he needs my help in order to defeat another pack."

One of Dongju's eyebrows raised: "I'm sorry, Hwanwoong but... Your help? You're an omega..." He was about to finish his sentence but he suddenly felt very aware of Keonhee's eyes on him, already filling with more disappointment because of his most recent discovery about himself.

Hwanwoong sighed, there was no use in hiding with someone who was exactly like him: "Yes but... I don't even know how that was possible. He thinks I'm an enigma. He was looking for one, we made a deal and I accepted to help him, although honestly I was planning to run away as soon as possible..."

The youngest was still very confused about the entire story, but he didn't want to meddle with the other omega's business. He nodded eagerly: "It's okay! We won't tell anyone and in case you need someone to distract them while you get away, I'm in! Right, Keonhee?" He turned around the other and his smile slowly abandoned his face when he saw Keonhee almost hadn't been paying attention to their little chat, his eyes were lost somewhere in between the flames burning beside Hwanwoong.