The Enigma

Trigger warning: this chapter contains non-consensual explicit scenes and slightly violent! Please, don't read it if any of this might hurt your sensibility! Take care <3

***

"Hyung?" Dongju tried to call the alfa's name again, his scent was becoming so overwhelming he felt as if all the oxygen around them was getting burned by Youngjo's pheromones, taking his breath away.

Seoho turned his head towards the duo as soon as all of them sensed the sudden change of air except for Hwanwoong, whose eyes were still empty and hooded as Gunhak's alfa voice had turned them.

"Poisonous berries." Youngjo's voice didn't sound like his own while his inner beast was growling. When he turned towards Dongju, the omega shivered: "You and Seoho said he had eaten some poisonous berries. Why is Hwanwoong able to do what he's doing with them right now, Dongju? ...Why?"

Dongju took a step back. His senses were going crazy, screaming at him: danger. "I-I..." His eyes drifted towards Seoho's wide open ones, in a desperate research for support. He had no idea what to say back. They had lied. Youngjo wasn't supposed to find that out, and now he would have never believed anything the omega or the other alfa would have said to prove him wrong. They had lied to Youngjo. "Hyung-"

"Dongju." His name came out of the alfa's lips like an echo in the wind, tinting the omega's eyes in lilac as soon as violet mixed with the light blue of his own. "Tell me the truth, now."

Dongju's lips parted as his face became blank, with no expression whatsoever before he replied: "We lied to you. We promised Hwanwoong we would have never revealed his secret to you. Seoho and me made up the story about the berries and the red wild roses to keep you away until the end of his heat."

Hwanwoong's heat. Youngjo's mind started running like a spinning wheel, processing the information.

"Dongju-" Gunhak tried to intervene before he met Youngjo's eyes, freezing against his own will.

Youngjo then looked at Hwanwoong who was staring blankly at the ground as if someone had used his alfa voice on him, the same way his sister had been taken away from Youngjo. "Gunhak." He called the alfa's name, and suddenly Gunhak's eyes became as lilac as Dongju, all his attention was on the other. "Shut up and let me speak with your omega. I'll talk to you too very soon." He said menacingly before he lifted his left arm up, closing his fist around the omega's neck. At the corner of his eyes, he saw Seoho making a step forward to attack him: "Seoho." The beta stopped as soon as he heard his name, his eyes turning lilac as well. "You're the next one, don't worry. Let me give this alfa a taste of his own poison." He said, tightening his grip around Dongju's neck until his eyes rolled over.

Nobody could do anything to stop Youngjo's powerful rage. They were all petrified, unable to move nor to close their eyes in front of the show they were about to witness: the alfa pushed Dongju against the nearest tree, turning him around to pin his head on the hard trunk. "I was so careful. I tried so hard to keep my instincts under control while you were begging me to fuck you far from your dear alfa's eyes." He furiously told Dongju as he was spreading his ass cheeks to penetrate him with his member in one straight movement. "How about I'll give you what you wanted, right in front of him? Look, Gunhak."

The omega didn't make a sound in response. He looked like a doll as Youngjo was thrusting hard in him. "Are you watching, Gunhak? How does that feel? How do you feel when someone else is fucking your omega? Someone you trusted in protecting your friends, your pack. Someone you thought was a friend." Youngjo kept asking the other even if no reaction could be seen on anyone's face. "Tell him, omega." He suddenly pulled at Dongju's hair to move his head back and swirl his tongue inside his right ear. "Please, tell all of us how much I'm fucking you better than your alfa ever will." He said to the omega, a moment before Dongju started moaning his name.