The Omega

Hwanwoong turned his attention towards Youngjo: "Are you okay? Your scent is strange." He asked, his voice betraying the fact he was worried for him. He cursed at their imprinting again.

Youngjo was still sitting at the entrance of the cave, hugging his legs, his eyes were focused on the ground when he finally spoke: "Yes, I just... I think I can't go inside yet. Keonhee's pheromones are quite strong..." He managed to say as he was trying to hide his hard member.

Youngjo was sure Hwanwoong already thought he were some kind of alfa who didn't know what self-restrain was, he definitely didn't want him to think anything worse. He just needed some time to adjust to the omega's scent. He would have been fine, although he couldn't help thinking that his body had been acting strange with Hwanwoong earlier that day too. Maybe his rut was indeed close.

The omega nodded before stepping into the cave while trying to ignore the fact he had been way too worried about Youngjo who was clearly fine and that he actually had a good reason for not going anywhere near Keonhee. Hwanwoong had seen how fast the alfa's attitude had changed when his pheromones had taken over. He really didn't know how his own omega instincts would have reacted in case it would have happened again and in Keonhee's presence.

Hwanwoong kneeled down beside his new friend: it looked like his heat was giving him a break although he was curled up on himself, sweating and softly whining both Seoho's and Dongju's names from time to time. He caressed the other's forehead gently: "Keonhee... I'm here. I'm Hwanwoong." He put on the ground everything he had collected in a basket made out of leaves his grandmother had taught him how to make. "This will make you feel better, I promise." He said as he started tearing and mixing several herbs and flowers using some stones he had brought as well.

It took Hwanwoong longer than expected to lit up a small fire to warm up some water on a flat stone and finally be able to make an infusion of mint leaves and herbs. He knew it would have helped because it was what it always did with him during his heats. A not particularly nice part of his brain reminded him that no herbal tea had ever made him feel as good as having Youngjo's member inside him, but Hwanwoong decided it wasn't the right moment to listen to it.

He carefully tried to wake Keonhee up, managing to make him sit up to help him drink his infusion. He smiled when he noticed the other's body had immediately started becoming more and more relaxed. "Do you feel any better now?" He sweetly asked as soon as the other had finished drinking.

The omega slightly hummed in response as his breathing calmed down and he closed his eyes, looking like he had fallen asleep, lulled by the mint flavour refreshing his limbs and Hwanwoong's calming jasmine scent. Hwanwoong smiled when the other started snoring lightly and his eyes fell on Youngjo who was sitting at the entrance: he looked truly fatigued and that was the moment the omega realized they had ended up staying both awake for a long time to help that strange mute alfa and his omega. "Are you tired?" He asked, stepping outside.

Youngjo moved so fast grabbing his wrist the omega didn't have time to react, the alfa's eyes were bright red when he spoke: "Your sweet jasmine scent..." He placed his nose on the back of Hwanwoong's hand, sniffing at it with his eyes closed. "I want to feel it again..."

As soon as he heard himself, Youngjo abruptly pushed the other's hand away who was still taken aback by the other's sudden attitude. "I-I'm sorry..." He managed to say as his eyes came back to normal. "Y-You should stay away." He looked inside the cave where Keonhee's body in that position reminded him of how loud he had moaned while he was making love with Seoho. "I think my rut is coming and I don't want to cause you any more trouble." He couldn't meet the other's eyes.

Hwanwoong silently took a deep breath to try and steady his heartbeat after what the alfa had just said, fear creeping under his skin at the thought the rain might have washed away the remaining traces of coffee on his body, allowing Youngjo to smell his real scent. He needed to find some coffee beans to help cover it and quickly: "I-It's okay. I need to go search for oranges now because I promised Keonhee I would have brought him some but I forgot!" He stepped further back when he noticed the other's eyes were becoming red again. "Y-You can... You can leave if you need some time alone! I'll be right back and the smell of the lavender I burnt should protect Keonhee from-"