My eyes jump back up to his face again at that, then beyond to the doorway where Jimin and the other members are standing, listening.

"Jimin!"

Mr. Lee turns his head to watch the seven men walk further into the room, wariness on his face.

"Mr. Lee," Jimin says as he walks past him and to my side, sitting down next to me and pulling me into his arms, where I melt into his warmth. "What do you mean about you don't expect anything to happen?"

Mr. Lee proceeds to explain what happened after sound check, the run in with the security guard from the other night, and my response and how I handled it.

"Fair warning and a little bit of unwarranted advice, Mr. Park...keep your lady on the happy side, because frankly speaking, she's kind of scary if you piss her off!" He smiles at Jimin, who in turn chuckles a little.

"I plan to do exactly that, Mr. Lee," he says as he kisses the top of my head then mumbles into my hair, "Are you ready to go, my love?"

I nod my head, covering a yawn with my hand. I hear a few chuckles around me. As I sit up, I see Hobi picking up my bag from the floor, his eyes getting wide as saucers as he sees the dark splotches on it.

"Little sister, what happened to your bag?!? What is this?" he asks, pointing to the blood stains on it.

"Ummm...blood?" I say self-consciously. He holds it up higher looking at each spot, and the eyes of everyone else are on it too.

"There's so much of it!"

"I know," I say sadly. "I think my bag is ruined. I know it's waterproof and I haven't looked yet to see if it somehow made it to the things on the inside, but I think I left it open before everything happened. I'm not sure how I'll explain it if there's blood on my passport when I have to fly back to New York next week."

"Wait, you're leaving?" There are several voices talking all at once. "We thought you were staying. Jimin said you guys are going to be getting married!"

"Hey, hey, hey!" I say loudly, capturing everyone's attention when I stand up putting my hands on my hips. "One question at a time! First of all, my vacation to Busan was only three weeks long. This was week two, so I only have one week then I have to go back."

The members break out in protests and questions again, except for Jimin, who is still sitting on the couch listening, calmness on his face as he watches me explain.

"Jimin plans to go back with me. I have one week after that to pack up my apartment and office and decide what will be shipped back to Seoul. Then I'll start my new job and won't be leaving again anytime soon."

"And during that trip, I'll be meeting Nae's family..." Jimin adds, shutting up his brothers briefly.

They start clapping him on the shoulders and back in congratulations. Hobi drops my bag and lifts me up in a hug, but quickly puts me down, his face flushed with embarrassment as he takes a step back.

Jimin stands up, a look on his face as he stares at Hobi, only to pull him into a big hug, laughing together. It warms my heart to see them both happy.

Namjoon clears his throat, and when we all turn to look at him, he has only one question that I hadn't thought about.

"When will you meet Jimin's family?" I turn to look at Jimin, brows raised in surprise.

"She already met my father at the cafe over a week ago. I was hoping she would want to meet everyone this week before we leave for New York. I know my mother really wants to meet her, and so does my brother."