Hello

My name is Tay and I am 16. My mother is a insurance lady and my dad is a drunk. My sister is 10. I am a innocent laid back person that doesn't talk much. I am fair skinned with long thick hair. I'm short with toned arms.

I was walking down the street with my headphones in but nothing was playing. I had on my bleached shorts with a green Nike shirt and my blue and green custom forces. I had my blue Nike backpack with everything in it. "Hey little mama what is yo name" a man asked. I pretended I didn't hear him. Then he touched me and I pretended to have the Holy Ghost. I was shouting 'thank you Jesus' and 'Hallelujah' making him run away.

I got on the bus and rode to the library. When I got there I strolled through the books. I walked past a boy on a computer. He was starring at me as I walked to fiction. When I turned down an isle I saw him get out of seat and I knew he was coming over here. "Hi my name is Kyle" he said. "Tay" I said shaking his hand awkwardly. "I'm new around here. Maybe we can talk sometime" he said. "Yeah definitely" I said. "Cool you look beautiful by the way" he said walking away. I smiled and picked up the books I came for. I checked them out and then caught the bus home.

When I got home my mom rushed to me. "Hurry up put your books down we have new neighbors" she said. I put my books in my bag in my room. I met my mom and Lay at the front door. My mom had cookies in her hand. We walked across the lawn and onto their porch. My mom knocked and a man opened the door. "Hello we are your neighbors. We just came to say hello" my mom said. "Well come in" the man said. We walked in and he closed the door. "My name is Karen" my mom said handing him the cookies. "My name is Sam" he said looking at my mom funny. "This is my 16 year old daughter Tayla and my 10 year old Layla" she said. I waved while whispering a hi. "Do you have any kids" Layla asked. "Layla" my mom said. "You're such a stalker" I said. "It's fine. I do have a son. Kyle" he yelled.

Soon the boy from the library came down. "Yes" he said. "These are our new neighbors. This Ms. Karen, Layla, and Tayla" he said. "Hi. Hello. Hey Tay" Kyle said. "Hey" I said. "Why don't you get to know the girls while I talk to Ms. Karen" Sam told Kyle. "I actually have to go my dad is here" Laya said. My mom nodded and she ran out the house. We all went our separate ways.