?ℎ????? 34 - ????

I looked at Jungkook, confused about the whole conversation. "What do you mean? Where?"

"To my place."

"You're not going anywhere. No. Everyone is staying here." Namjoon said.

"The house is going to get raided Namjoon!" Jin shouted.

Everyone kept their head low. Everything was happening because of me. "We need to move as soon as possible." Jimin added.

"I'm taking her to my place, I don't know about you guys, but I'm not letting her stay here." Jungkook took my hand.

"If someone needs to take her somewhere it's me." My brother intervened.

"Don't put your big brother act right now, you're fucking late for that. She can take care of herself."

I sighed, annoyed by everything. "I think it's better if we all stay together at the same place."

"We can't get killed at the same time."

"What tells you that we're going to get killed Taehyung?" I scoffed. "Whatever, I don't even care anymore and I'm not going anywhere with you." I glared at my brother.

"I'm sorry, but we cannot all leave at the same place. We still got some stuff to get done, and moving places will just show him that we are actually scared." Jin added.

"We are not scared, but because we're trained doesn't mean that we should wait for death, Jin!" Hoseok finally said.

I was annoyed of having to argue about that, something that I caused and now we either had to bear the consequences or leave and may be still have to bear them. That's what I hated about myself, causing myself trouble and then having to runaway from the retaliation. Nothing new though, but kind of happy that I involuntarily ran away from home. So funny.

"That's what we're going to do," Namjoon stood up and looked at everyone. "Jimin and Taehyung are going together. Hoseok and Yoongi, together. Y/n and Kook, together. Me and Jin are going to go too. Now you don't even have a word to say, we're going to pack our stuff and fucking go away."

Nobody dared to interrupt him and we let him finish. We didn't have anything else to add, because arguing was pointless right now and everyone was on edge. I was feeling uncomfortable, because if I hadn't been d'or écoles, none of that would've happen.

"Now can someone explain why my sister got fucking shot?" My brother rudely said, glaring at everyone in the room, but especially Namjoon since he was the one supposed to look after me, apparently.

"Why do you care?" I nonchalantly said. "It's not like I got yesterday, it's been weeks. You're late." I rolled my eyes.

Jun Hoo looked at me in disbelief, not knowing that I could be so rude. I never was rude to him, I always respected and was to sweet to him in the past. But like I said, it was in the past. I changed and everything else changed too, obviously our relation changed, a lot.

"Y/n!" He shouted. "I'm fed up with your bullshig, I get it, you're mad. That does not give you the right to disrespect me like that. I'm still your brother!" He was getting worked up.

"Whatever the fuck you say, Jun Hoo." I shrugged.

"Now, who is responsible for her injury?" He waited for an answer.

"Me." Jungkook answered. "She took that bullet instead of me."

"Why did you not protect her?" He took a step closer to Jungkook, but I stepped in front of him, a reflex of protection.

He saw it and looked at the both of us, confused. "Jun Hoo, he couldn't protect me, because I saw it coming so I just stood in front of him. I did it unconsciously and I got shot. It's fine, I'm fine. I'm not fucking dead, so don't start any drama."