𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6 - 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

The mall was big and pretty. I could notice some familiar stores I already went to when I was younger, but since I didn't have enough money to buy what I wanted, I thought that going there was useless.

"So, where do you want to begin?" He lead me further into the mall. "We should not take too much time, because today is a busy one."

"But you said it was your day off..?"

"Yes, but I just don't like to go into public places, full of people." He lowly said. "I already told you."

"Yes, sorry I forgot." I looked at him. "Let's just go to that store over there."

"First tell me what you need so I can help you and we won't be too long."

"First I need new clothes, everything that's a bit oversized, I love it. Then I'll need underwear but I'll take care of that, simple sneakers would be good and of course body products and stuffs." I summarized everything I need, not going into details, because I didn't feel like to.

"Okay, perfect. I'll help you with the clothes and sneakers." He smiled and took my hand in his, leading me to a random store."

We entered the store and looked for some clothes. There was cute and sexy clothes too, but I preferred hiding a little and oversized clothes were hitting different to be honest.

"You like hoodies, right?" He said, as he looked through the different clothes that were hanging.

"Yes, but also graphic oversized shirt. For the bottoms, you can just take some jeans or sweatpants." I explained and he simply nodded.

I also took some cute clothes in case I was feeling like wearing some, even though that I really doubt I was going to wear it. I mainly took black or dark colored clothes, because that's what I prefer.

"Are you done with the clothes and the other things you needed?" He took some of my clothes to help me carry them.

"Yes, I got the underwear too. Can we go to buy some shoes later, because mine are a little damaged. I also need some body lotions."

"Of course, sweetheart."

"Why are you and Jin calling me that all the time?" I blushed, feeling the heat on my cheek surprised and I tried to hide it, but Namjoon chuckled as he saw my face.

"Because you are a sweet and calm girl. Jin said that he thinks you're really nice and that he never thought he'd appreciate a person so quick. He says that you're the sweetest girl he met."

"But I didn't do anything for him."

"That's what you think, but just observing you is enough to tell that you're a sweet person."

"Thank you, you too." I hooked my arm with his and offered him a smile. "I don't smile that often so enjoy it."

"You should. You have a pretty smile."

...3 hours later - At the Mansion

We just arrived home and the tension was already weird. I just wanted to have a good day, is that too much to ask?

"Where the fuck is it?" Jungkook rudely talked. "Did you take it to take revenge on me?" He pointed at me.

"I don't even know what the heck you're talking about and what revenge?" I frowned, feeling genuinely confused about the situation. I got home with Namjoon, he helped me unpack and put my things away and Jungkook suddenly got mad. "You didn't do anything for me to take revenge on you."