Chapter 4: Beacon Test

Start from the beginning

Ruby calmed herself down and thought of what Yang said.

Ruby: Yeah....He did say something about my eyes but why? Is it because its Not A Common Color?

Yang would just shrug.

Yang: Don't Know but he seem to guessed that Guys may chase after you for your eyes and he might want you for Himself Or Something Though He didn't give me that Vibe....

Before Ruby could go on her Panic after hearing that Ozpin and a Blond Hair Teacher would appear as a Hologram and explain everything about the test.

Pyrrha, Nora and Y/N walks to where they Get their Weapon out of the container. Y/N of course didn't have to since its a book and not a physical Weapon.

Y/N: Why Did I have to come?

Nora: Because. I Wanted You To Follow.

Y/N wouldn't React as Nora said Her Goodbye To Pyrrha as Nora would get her Weapon with Y/N By her sides and head to the Door since Her Locker was extremely Close. 

Now after 15 Minutes, Everyone was lined up under the sign where had their name and a small platform below them. Ozpin and Glynda who was Next to Ozpin would explain the text in a short summary and told the students to be prepared for their Landing Strategies. There was 1 student who tried to talk but didn't get a answer from Ozpin who just Smiled. Eventually Y/N Was sent flying in the sky with the other students.

Y/N: Hm, I wonder what will happen to those who cant land Properly...... Walgner.

As Horns starts to Appear On Y/N Head, A Small Devil with Wins and a tail and a Beak would Appear Behind Y/N.

Walgner: You Can Count Of Me.

The Devil Creature would then expand as he Devours Y/N in a Cocoon Of Darkness as It shrinks with Wings Bursting from Its Back and a Fathering Clock and A Bird Mask that reveals His Glowing Red Eyes with Slit Pupils with A Top Hat would Appear and...

The Devil Creature would then expand as he Devours Y/N in a Cocoon Of Darkness as It shrinks with Wings Bursting from Its Back and a Fathering Clock and A Bird Mask that reveals His Glowing Red Eyes with Slit Pupils with A Top Hat would Appear and His are now replaced with Claws with His 4 Relics showing and a Red/Black Heart Necklace.

Y/N: Devil Union Mode: Gallus

Y/N with his newly form wings would then fly in the sky Far Above the clouds and look down at the entire Area. As Y/N Scouts the Area he would See Where the Relics are being Held At But Wouldn't head there but instead would scout for Nora or Pyrrha. Would of been around 10 minutes before He Spotted Nora who was now sitting on a defeated Grimm and was nearly completely covered Below Trees. He dove straight Down with Fast Speed and float Infront of Nora who Saw his Other Devil Union Mode.