He chose me

Nani's POV

   "NO THE FUCK SHE DIDNT" Bella screamed in my ear, it was borderline painful but I was to angry to care. "YES SHE LITERALLY DID" I said "talking about 'my niki' while I'm right there."

   Riki had tried to calm me down after the incident at the café and he thought he had succeeded until we got home and I ran to Bella's room to vent.

   "She's such a bitch," said Bella, grimacing at the thought of the girl. "I know" I said playing with my fingers, "I almost punched her. I would've if we weren't in such a crowded place." We spent half an hour in Bella's room while I cooled down.

   Once I had calmed down enough I went to go find Riki. He was in our room playing video games. "Hey babe" I called out to him. I got on our bed with him and leaned my head on his shoulder. I saw a soft smile appear on his face as he looked down at me. "All better now?" He asked me. I laughed and shook my head "nah, I'll still fight her if she pulls something like that again." Riki let out a deep laugh that made my heart beat faster, "well you won't have to worry about that. I'm sure she just came to visit some friends. She'll be long gone soon." I pressed myself closer to him, "hopefully your right, I'd hate to have to pop off my acrylics to fight that girl." My statement made riki chuckle. He looked down at me, "let me finish this round and I'm all yours, I want to remind you that you have nothing to worry about, I only love you". I feel my face heat up, "I love you too" I say and quickly rush out if the room to get myself together.

   I head downstairs into the kitchen to make some smoothies. I grab some fruits and a blender and get start getting everything mixed up. Im smiling like a fool when I feel two arms wrap tightly around me, I feel myself blush even more. "Do you need something?" I ask a bit shyly. "Nope" answers riki "I just wanted to hug you". I'd never felt butterflies in my stomach as much as I've felt in these past few months. "Do you want a smoothie?" I ask. I feel riki nod, his head on my shoulder.

   I serve the smoothies into three cups and call Isabella down to get hers.

   After a while we all ended up on the couch watching the little mermaid. "That bitch that came up to us reminds me of Vanessa" that gets a laugh out of Bella and Riki. "You're still in that" Riki says, while I lean on him. "Yes I am" I say, "she just made me so angry". Riki smiles down at me fondly which makes Isabella do a mixture of a teasing smirk and a disgusted face. "Don't stress yourself out" said riki wrapping his arms around me tighter "she's not a problem, she's always been like that and I never gave her a chance." I calm down a bit and eventually close my eyes and drift off to sleep in Riki's arms, forgetting completely about the movie and the prior events of the day.

                                Riki's POV

   I never imagined it'd be a problem. Miyeon moved last year and I didn't think I'd see her again. I also never thought that her little crush on me would cause problems, especially not for Nani. I tried not to show it, it it was stressing me out a bit. I had seen what miyeon was capable of and I didn't want Nani to have to deal with her. Knowing that Nani wasn't mad at me eased my worries a bit, I held her tightly in my arms as she fell asleep, and I felt that everything would be alright.

It was getting late, so it was no surprise that Nani had fallen asleep. When Bella left to her room, I decided to take Nani to ours. I very carefully lifted her, trying not to wake her up, and carried her upstairs. I laid her down in the bed and snuggled up next to her. All I can do now is hope, hope that miyeon is just visiting, and won't be causing any problems.

Nani's POV

I woke up tightly caged in Riki's arms. I had no recollection of coming upstairs, which means Riki must have brought me up here. I smile softly to myself at the thought of it.