Los primos 💥

TW⚠️
Mentions of recreational drvgs (maryjane)

                             Nani's POV

    I woke up at the sound of the door bell and someone walking downstairs. I got out of bed and quietly made my way down into our living room. "Hey cousin in law." Junior, that was Junior's voice. I hurried downstairs to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. As I stood frozen in place behind Riki, I saw people I thought I wouldn't see for at least a few more months. My cousins.

   Junior and Amánda 4 years older than me, 19 years. Leví is my age. One of them wasn't my cousin, they had brought Jesse with them. I was overwhelmed with so many emotions, the only thing I managed to say was "why are you here?"

   "Wow, I thought you'd be excited" said Junior "I'm hurt." Yup, that was Junior, they were really here! "No te creas" said Levi "come give us a hug." So I did, and I cried more every time I felt one of their arms wrap around me.

Riki's POV

I was very happy to see Nani reunited with her cousins, but that didn't change the fact that I was very confused. She introduced me to all of them. Junior was tall, about my height, he had skin like Nani's and curly hair, he also seemed very playful. Amanda was shorter than Nani, 5'0" at most. She had lighter tanned skin but curlier hair than the rest of them. Levi was taller than me which scared me a little, but he had a very warm smile on his face. He was like Amanda, lighter skin and curly hair, except his was light brown. Nani had told me about her nephew Jesse. I had honestly expected a 6 year old, 10 at most, but before me stood a guy not much younger than us. He had dark wavy hair and lighter skin.

We were now sitting in the living room catching up. They were very welcoming and made me feel like I'd known them my whole life. What I learned was that Junior was married and had a kid. Amanda was also married. Levi could choose if he was gonna get married or not, there were no more deals left to complete. And despite his age, Jesse still acted like their nephew, it was adorable.

Nani's POV

"So what did you bring me from Mexico" I asked very excited "cheese, candy, dresses?!" They all laughed at my enthusiasm. "Yes we actually did buy all of those things" they said while giving all the food to me, which I immediately put in the fridge. I put my dress and a shirt they had brought for Riki on the stairs folded neatly.

"We brought something else" Levi said with a weird smile. They brought out a bag of candies. "oh give them to me I'll put them with the rest of the candy" I said as I snatched the bag away from them. "WAIT" said Levi "they're not those types of candy." I was confused so I opened the bag. The scent hit me like a brick "ARE THESE EDIBLES?!" I screamed. They nodded. Isabella came down when she heard all the commotion. "Oh hey guys what's going on!" She said as she tiredly hugged every one of my cousins. "Are those edibles?" She asked. I just nodded. "Oh sweet" she said trying to grab the bag. "NO" I said "not sweet, these are illegal here. How did you guys get these past airport security?" Junior looked at me "we didn't have to"

"Our family bought a private jet" said Levi "they figured that if we were going to be coming to visit often they should just invest in one." I was shocked "so you guys will come visit often?" They all nodded. "Ok but I'm sure they had to check you guys before you entered the country." I said. "Yeah, but you should know by now" Junior said "nothings illegal if you have enough money."

Riki's POV

I didn't really know what was going on. From what I heard I'm guessing there's drugs in those candies. I never had any big feelings about them, I just assumed they were similar to alcohol. I had tried alcohol, I mean I was in high school and I had been to a few parties before.