You get me so high💥

⚠️TW: use of drugs and alcohol (underage)

                                 Nani's POV

   When your boyfriend and his friends are 7 of the most popular boys in school, it the equivalent of being thrown into a tank of sharks. Having to hang out with them because you're Korean is as good as a kindergartner doesn't exactly make you everyones favorite person. I never understood why so many girls and boys glared at me when I walked through the halls. Of course I was dating Riki but the other 6 were still very much available.

   Anyways, their popularity did come in handy sometimes. For example, when you have to get the word out about a certain party. After telling the rest of our friends about the party, word got around fast. One last post on Sunoo's Instagram confirming the time and place and we were sure to have more than 200 people attending.

   It wasn't hard to prepare for the party. As far as decorations we had only put out a few, most decorations would have gotten destroyed with so many non-sober teens in one house. We were planning on just buying some snacks the day before.

   Before we knew it, it was Friday. After a normal day at school, I went with Riki, and sunoo to the grocery store. Jungwon and Bella had gone home to get some things ready for the party. After we had bought enough snacks to feed the entire school we made our way back home.

   When we got there we saw Bella sitting on the couch wearing a face mask. "Where are my cousins" I asked. "They went out to eat" said bella, "i wasn't hungry so I didn't go with them." "Where's jungwon," asked Riki. Bella finally noticed his and Sunoo's presence "oh he had homework so he went home. Who the fuck actually does their homework on Friday" We all laughed at her genuinely disgusted face. "Do you have more face masks," asked Sunoo. Bella nodded excitedly as she went upstairs to grab three BT21 face masks.

   Sunoo changed into one of Riki's shirts to not get his school uniform dirty. I also changed before going to wash the makeup off my face. We sat in the living room with our face masks on just talking and getting to know each other more. I was laying my head on Riki's lap when I heard his stomach growl. He looked embarrassed when I looked up at him. I just laughed and made my way towards the cabinet to make something to eat after we take off the masks.

   When I opened the door I saw what I had forgotten about. Shit, we hadn't told the rest of them. I turned towards the other three people in the room. "Hey sunoo," I said as he looked up from his phone. "Yeah?" He asked. I really didn't know how to word it, "how do you feel about weed?" He looked at me with a confused expression, "I don't know," he shrugged, "never had it, it's illegal here." I pressed my lips together and nodded in acknowledgement, "yeah so... my cousins brought some from Mexico. You know everything's legal when you're rich." He looked at me, his eyes wide and jaw almost touching the floor. He finally spoke "I'm so getting cross faded at the party." I laughed, "so you're okay with it?" He laughed "of course, everyone else will be too."

   Sunoo had decided to sleep over, so I settled myself in Bella's bed since sunoo took my spot in me and Riki's bed. I decided it was a good idea to sleep well since I probably wouldn't be sleeping tomorrow.

Riki's POV

   I woke up hugging a much taller and larger figure than I was used to. Before I had Nani, I always cuddled with my hyungs, so waking up hugging Sunoo wasn't new but it felt different now that I was used to having Nani next to me. I decided to indulge in the warmth next to me for a while. It didn't last long since I felt Sunoo stirring in his sleep, stretching his limbs as he slowly woke up. "Good morning sunshine" he said in a sleepy voice. "morning hyung" I answered cuddling closer to him again. He pushed me off of him "nope" he said "go brush your teeth and shower." I whined as I got off the bed "hyyuuuunnggg!! You're evil." Sunoo chuckled "aish, this kid"

Married at 15जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें