Jealousy jealousy

Nani's POV

   It felt like a breath of fresh air to finally let myself admit my feelings for him. I was scared of getting to attached because I thought that I didn't want this. I thought that I needed to go against my family's traditions and find love outside of an arranged marriage. I probably would've had to if it was anyone other than Riki.

   I felt relieved when we started dating, getting to know each other, because it felt like less of a commitment. I was scared of loving him because it felt to real, like I sealed my fate and was tied down to him forever. I don't know why it took me so long to realize that wasn't a bad thing.

After we spoke we laid down for a nap. I woke up after two hours, feeling his soft snores hit the back of my neck. His hands were placed securely around my waist, mine were resting on top of his. And I felt calm. I allowed myself to be completely happy for the first time in months.

I felt his hold on me loosen as he woke up and began to stretch. Once he let go of me, I changed my position so that I could look him in the eye. His eyes were droopy, his hair messy, but I still loved him. I love him.

I smiled at my thoughts and he returned a smile that warmed my heart. I sat up and stretched my arms over my head "Hey." He moved to sit next to me and laid his head on my shoulder "hey." I smiled down at him while I ran my fingers through his grown out blonde hair.

   "Come on let's do something productive," I said while grabbing his arm, trying to get him up. He just whined and tried to lay down again. "Riki I swear to god," I said as I got off the bed and used both arms to try to yank him off the bed. He just whined some more. "Fine I'll get food without you," I said. His eyes shot open and he scrambled out of bed. "Okay, okay I'm up" he said "no need to be mean." I rolled my eyes at his statement but I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face.

"Go get changed," I told him "and we can walk to get some food."

I changed into a comfortable outfit. I put on some baby pink shorts, a white tank top and a pink letterman jacket with my name on it. I put my hair into a low ponytail and went downstairs.

Riki was waiting on the couch wearing grey sweats and a buttoned up jean jacket. Just a jean jacket because, who needs a shirt?!

"You ready?" I asked while I finished tying my shoes. "Yeah" he said as he stood up. His friends were still in our living room playing video games on the tv. They apparently weren't distracted enough because Sunghoon snapped his head towards us. "Are you going on a date?" He asked teasingly. "I guess" I said "we're just going out to eat." I saw Sunghoon's smirk grow before he turned his attention towards Riki. "Our baby's going on a date," he said in a teasing tone before he started to make kissy faces at him. I tried to hold back my laughter and the heat that was rushing to my face. Riki kept whining at him to stop until Heeseung finally got control of sunghoon so that we could finally leave.

   We walked out hand in hand, I could see the smile that crawled onto Riki's face. I squeezed his hand to get his attention, "what do you want to eat?" I asked. He looked deep in thought for a second and I couldn't help but smile at his concentrated pout. "I'm not sure" he said "something savory." I nodded in acknowledgement. "We'll see what catches our eye when we get there," I said.

   After about 15 minutes of walking, we arrived at an area with plenty of restaurants. A Korean fried chicken place immediately caught my eye and i tugged at Riki's hand so that we could walk towards it. He turned to the direction I had pulled him in a immediately lit up. "This is why I love you, you have such great taste" he said as we walked towards the restaurant. I smirked "of course I have great taste, or else you wouldn't be my boyfriend." He flushed red and whine a quiet Nani! before pulling me to walk faster.

   Once we had gotten our food we sat down at one of the outdoor tables. I had gotten a sweet and spicy fried chicken and began eating the second I opened the box. Riki seems to be enjoying his honey garlic chicken. When he saw me looking he offered me a piece, so I offered to trade him for one. In the end we ended up sharing the chicken half and half.

I felt very satisfied with my meal. "I want something sweet now" said Riki. "Okay" I said "do you want something around here." He nodded grabbing my hand in his "there's a coffee shop that sells affogatos." I looked at him with a questioning look. He explained that it was iced coffee with ice cream and I agreed to try it.

   We arrived at the cafe which was only about a block away. I let riki order for me since he had been her before and knew what was good.

   We only waited a few minutes for our drinks to come out and this time we decided to sit inside.

   I was sipping on my drink which was a very nice balance between sweet and strong when I heard a feminine voice calling out to riki. At first I thought it could be for someone else but then the voice got closer. I turned towards riki to see if he would respond but he seemed to be to focused on his drink. That was until the girl finally arrived at our table and grabbed Riki's shoulder.

   "Hey riki it's been so long," she said while squeezing his shoulder. "Oh" he said finally acknowledging her "yeah it's been a while." I looked at him with a raised brow and he quickly grabbed my hand "this is Leilani my girlfriend" he said. She acknowledged me for the first time "OH" she said in a fake surprised voice "you're so pretty." I softly smiled "thank you." She nodded "I always knew my Riki would find himself a pretty girl." MY RIKI?! MY RIKI?!?!?! I pushed down my anger and just let out a small laugh. "Well I'll get going then" she said squeezing Riki's shoulder one last time "it was so nice to meet you" she said, but the dirty look she gave me didn't go unnoticed.

   She exited the café and Riki let out a big sigh "sorry that's miyeon" he said "she went to our school last year, but I thought she had moved." I just nodded "well she doesn't like me" I said with a laugh. Riki tilted his head to the side, confused "what do you mean" he said "she called you pretty." I rolled my eyes "yeah and she also called you my Riki" I said in a mocking tone. "Aww" Riki said laughing  "don't be jealous, I don't like her, like at all." I smiled "yeah but that doesn't matter, some girls can be mean" I said "as long as we don't go to school together." Riki squeezed my hand "I'm sure she's just visiting, you'll be ok."

   I hoped she was just visiting, because the way she looked at me, showed me she was the type of girl to do anything and everything to get what she wanted. Or who. Jealously is a disease and I wasn't the only one who had it.

---------------------------------

Haha new character. Spoiler alert she is not nice
Anyways time for some drama

Thanks for reading <3