Replacements

Nani's POV

I'd been on my phone for about half an hour and decided I would do something else now. I was heading to Isabella's to see if she wanted to go out. Riki said the driver could take us wherever we wanted since neither of us could legally drive here. On my way there I heard Konon's panicked voice as she frantically put on her socks.

   "Bro what's wrong?" I asked. "SOLA" she screamed. "Damn I know I'm lonely but you don't have to rub it in." "SOLA! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOLA" I heard Riki scream as he barged out of his room. "Riki get everyone in the car" Konon said. "YOU CANT DRIVE DUMBASS" he screamed back. "I KNOW HOW TO EVEN THO I LEGALLY CANT JUST STOP QUESTIONING ME AND GET IN THE CAR!" Luckily I was already ready so I just went to get Isabella.

   "BELLA WE GOTTA GO" I screamed. "Why?" She questioned. "I have absolutely no idea but Konon seems like she's in a rush so LETS GO!" "K I'm coming" she put on converse out of all shoes. "Really, converse?"  "Sorry" "you know what just hurry up" I said and left. She followed behind me quickly.

   I saw Riki running towards a black original jeep. He hopped into the back seat while Konon hopped in the drivers seat. Bella ran at full speed to get shotgun, leaving me to sit next to Riki, of course.

   We got on the road as soon as everyone was in the car. "Um I hate to be a bother but what's going on?" I asked. "Yeah sorry bout that, Sola is our little sister. She's twelve." Konon explained. "THERES ANOTHER ONE" yelled Bella. "Yeah" laughed Riki. "Why haven't we met her?" I asked. "She went to a summer camp so you guys haven't gotten to meet her. Riki hasn't seen her since he came either." Konon said. "Oh that makes sense. well I can't wait to meet her" I responded. Isabella spoke again "Why couldn't your parents drive us?" "Yeah or the driver" Riki added. "Our parents had a meeting" said Konon "and the driver was sick today. He took a day off."

   They continued their conversation while I let myself drift into my own thoughts. I had a sister back home. She was eleven. I never got along with her, certain family members prioritized her over me which made me envious of her. It was never really her fault, yet I always treated her badly. She never hated me. I was her role model, the person she looked up too. We had fun together sometimes, we would go out and get our hair and nails done. I miss that. I feel some type of excitement towards meeting Riki's sister. Am I trying to replace my sister? Isn't that what I've been doing since I turned 15? Finding replacements.

"Sometimes I just wanna know what goes on your head" said the blonde sitting next to me. "What?" I asked confused. "You always seem to be pondering over something" "oh yeah" I chuckled nervously "want to talk to me about it" he said smiling sweetly "it's not anything super important I just miss my little sister" I said. "I was in Korea for almost 2 years. I get it, and I'm sorry." He sighed. "It's not your fault" I answered. "We could always fly her out to Korea when we move there. She can visit during vacations. Maybe we can bring Sola too, I'm sure they'd be great friends" he said smiling. "Yeah" I said returning the smile.

"Lovebirds we're here" Konon said. I saw Riki's cheeks tinted red. I just giggled. "Aight then let's go."

Riki's POV

I blushed at Konon's comment. I prepared myself for an angry remark from Nani. She just giggled. Giggled. I slowly got out of the car. "Did you hear that" Konon said shaking me excitedly. "Yeah" I said still in shock. "I told you she'd come around. Slowly but surely" she said.

"Do we go in through here" Nani said pointing to a door. She looked beautiful. The jewelry on her neck, hands, and ears made her shine brighter. The glitter in the inner corner of her eyes and the red tinted gloss on her lips enhanced her natural beauty. "Maybe you should answer her instead of staring" said Konon. "Oh yeah" I said " yes it's right through there." I ran up to them with Konon.

Nani's POV

We walked into a large building. It looked like an airport but you could see buses coming and going in a parking lot outside. "She's on bus 23A, keep an eye out" said Konon. I looked around. I was excited. I missed the feeling of having my little sister around.

"NOW UNLOADING BUS 23A"

I smiled looking around for someone who resembled the Nishimuras. "THERE SHE IS" Riki shouted excitedly. "RIKI" I heard a small girl scream. She was around 5 feet tall with straight black hair parted to the side. She was wearing a white t-shirt with black sweat pants and checkered vans. She looked a lot like her mom. She ran towards her brother who was standing with his arms wide open. They engulfed each other in a tight hug. I felt my eyes begin to fill with tears. I was a little emotional. Isabella chuckled as I wiped my eyes dry before anyone else noticed.

   "I can't breathe anymore Riki" Sola said in a strained voice. We laughed as he gently let her go. "OMG ITS YOU" she said when she saw me. I was shocked. "You know me?" I asked curiously. "I follow you on Instagram. When I found out my big bro was marrying YOU I was SOOOO HAPPYYYYY" she said running to give me a hug. I hugged he smaller figure with a smile on my face. Both me and Riki's families owned famous companies. People knew us, which is why I had to ask my family not to publish anything about the wedding until it was necessary to reveal a partnership between the two companies.

   "Guess you know her better than I do" said Riki. "Yup and I'm stealing her from you too, the only thing stopping me from moving in with you guys is that I'm too lazy to learn Korean" Sola said in a sassy tone. I laughed as the blonde boy pretended to be hurt clutching his chest as if Sola had shot an arrow straight through his heart. "Talking about stealing her from you, can you do my nails tonight?" She asked me. One of the things I post the most on my Instagram is nails. It's a form of art that I enjoyed doing. "Of course, I'd love to get to know you better." I said.

We got Sola's luggage in the trunk and got in the car, Sola now sitting in between me and Riki. We talked in the way back to the Nishimura home. Soon Sola's eyes starting closing. She leaned in my shoulder. "I don't want summer to end. I'm gonna miss you when you move." she said in a tired voice. "I'll miss you too" I said covering her with my hoodie. I could find replacements for everything but nothing's ever permanent.

————————————————————————

Sorry for not updating. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote 🌟 if you did.

Next chapter will be better. Promise <3