"Michael, stop." I said, widening my eyes as he leaned in to place his lips on mine.

After about 10 second of me not kissing him back he pulled away. I sighed in relief.

"It's my day, Kat. Just kiss me back." He growled quietly, as he started to suck on my neck.

I won't lie, it felt good.

I accidentally let out a moan while he worked on my neck, causing him to smirk onto my skin. After a little while more, he lifted his head again and pushed his face onto mine. But this time, I kissed back. I felt him smirk onto my lips, but I didn't feel anything.

Kissing him was different than kissing Luke. To be honest I don't know which I liked better.

Throughout the kiss there was only one thing going through my mind.

I pulled away from his face and looked him straight in the eyes.

"But.. I thought you were gay?" I whispered.

He let go of my arms, they fell to my sides as he backed away a few steps to sit on the side of his bed.

"I am." He sighed, looking down.

"Then why did you kiss me?" I asked, putting my hand onto my neck to feel the weakened skin he had caused.

"Because.." he swallowed down a sob. "Calum rejected me."

"Didn't you.." I said quietly and awkwardly.

"Yeah. He came onto me, too. I thought he liked me but all he did afterwards was tell me that he wasn't gay, getting mad when I challenged his thoughts about it."

I walked over and sat next to him on my bed.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize." He said monotonously.

"Okay, do you want to do something?" I asked politely to try to keep his mind off of Calum.

"Like what?" He looked at me, sitting beside him.

"Let's dye our hair black." I suggested with a grin on my face.

"Let's do it." He smiled.

After about an hour, both of our heads were black as a raven.

We stood together, admiring our work.

We heard a knocking on Michael's door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

Luke opened the door and cautiously walked in.

"You've been gone for an hou-" 

He looked up at myself and Michael.

"What do you think?" I smiled, running my fingers through my now black hair.

"You.. you look really hot." He blurted out.

"Thanks ." Michael and I said in unison, followed by looking at each other and laughing.

"So.. are you going to play? I've been waiting for over an hour.." he trailed off.

"I'm so sorry, I completely lost track of time!" I squealed, realizing that he'd been waiting for me.

I nodded politely at Michael and walked over to Luke, we exited his room and went back downstairs.

After playing for a few hours, switching games whenever we got bored, we decided to go upstairs to watch Netflix on Luke's bed. I cuddled into his warm, muscular body as he turned on his laptop and placed it where we could both see it. After an episode and a half of Gossip Girl, which by the way Luke had requested that we watched, I fell asleep onto his chest in his bed.

HEY GUYS SO YEAH THAT KINDA HAPPENED IRL TOO

I DYED MY HAIR BLACK IS WHAT I'M SAYING.

IT WAS BLONDE TOO SO

YEAH I HOED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

SORRYIT WAS KINDA BORING

BUT I LOVE YOU

GO READ MY OTHER STORY< ITS CALLED 'ALONE'

#SELFPROMO #NOSHAME

SEE YOU nEXT CHAPTER MY KittENS!!