Destiel ~ Well Fuck You Too Twilight (Au)

Start from the beginning

"Human, but I have consent. If done properly, it should feel like a hickey." Savannah winked.

"So you have control?" Gabriel questions.

"Of course I do. I'm me. Anyways, Adam is waiting. Twins have to look out for each other. Later." Savannah left, leaving Gabriel and Cas at the table.

"I really wish we can just transfer schools. There aren't many humans in this school." Cas sighs.

"Well, you have to remember that most of the students find a partner before leaving. So, anyone who is here is most likely searching for a partner." Gabriel comments.

"Like that makes it any better." Cas rolls his eyes, standing up. "Why do people automatically assume I'm gay anyways?" Cas questions.

"You are gay. And probably because you keep eyeballing the ken doll like he's a price of meat." Gabriel comments, and oh, do the vampires and werewolves look up.

"Can you shut up!?" Cas shouts at his brother, walking out of the cafeteria.

"Ken doll? Who is that?" Dean was already there, and Cas was at a loss for breath. Gabriel hadn't caught up, he was talking to a friend, and Sam was chatting with his pack.

"None of your business Winchester." Cas rolled his eyes.

"Why are you angry all the time. It's adorable, but why?" Dean questions.

"Because two supernatural beings are in love with me and they don't realize that it drives me insane." Cas pushed past Dean and walked outside. Classes ended early today due to heavy storms coming in soon. His brother normally drove him home, so he just walked to the car, then he heard the screeching of tires and was pushed out of the way.

It was fast, hard to wrap his head around it. He sat up and looked up. Dean looked conceded for Cas, and Cas saw a car that now had a dent in the hood. He almost got hit by a car. Dean flipping Winchester saved him. There went the butterflies.

"You okay?" Dean asks softly, helping Cas to his feet. Cas felt weird, but in a good way. The place where Dean was touching seemed on fire. Cas couldn't find words, his lips parted, but no words escaping.

"Thank you. I'm fine." Cas said quietly, after a minute of silence.

"You need to be more careful. Lord only knows what would happen if you got hurt. Hell, I don't know how I'd react." Dean's words were gentle and considerate. Cas hated it, he hates how he wanted to tangle his fingers in Dean's hair. He hated how much he wanted to kiss him.

"I'll try. Look, I have to get home. As soon as Gabriel gets outside, we're heading home." Cas sighed.

"I just saw him leave with the werewolves. Adam is throwing a party and invited him." Dean informed. Cas groaned.

"Gabriel drives me home. Now I have to walk." Cas pouted, causing Dean to smile slightly.

"I can give you a ride if you want." Dean causally suggests. Cas thought of 500 reasons why this was a bad idea. Most leading to him making out with Dean. The sky darkened and Cas knew it would rain soon.

"Yeah, I could use a ride." He sighs, accepting the consequence of his action. He followed Dean to his black 1967 Chevy Impala. How he had fantasized being in the car with Dean. No! He was not falling for a vampire. He got in the passenger seat, Dean in the driver's. The pure of the engine was calming.

"Where do you live?" Dean questions.

"169364 Midnight Oak Dr." Cas says swiftly.

"That's a nice neighborhood, but empty though." Dean comments.

"Yeah, but it's nice." Cas comments with a soft smile. He didn't smile often. Okay, he never smiled, and Dean was the first one to make him smile.

"Did Castiel Novak just smile?" Dean teased. The smile widened.

"Shut up." Then Cas giggled. It was like sunshine and rainbows on a stormy day.

"So you do have more than one emotion?" Dean grinned.

"Maybe." Cas bit his lip, seeing they were parked outside of his house.

"You know, I'm sorry you're caught up in all this. You've been here for less than a year and me and my brother have managed to start a war over you." Dean apologized, Cas glancing at him.

"I've been determined not to fall for either of you." Cas admits, unbuckling his seatbelt, scoring closer. Dean didn't notice.

"I understand. All this is stupid, we shouldn't force you to b-" Cas pressed his lips onto Dean's before he could talk himself out of it. They were sweet and cold. Dean was caught by surprise. He pushed Cas away. "Cas?"

"Ken doll is the nickname my brother gave to you." Cas admits.

"So you like me?" Dean questions.

"Yes." Cas presses his lips to Dean's again, this time, Dean kissed back. Cas crawled onto his lap, cupping his face and kissing him passionately. Dean gripped The back of Cas' thighs, loving the sweet taste in his lips. Cas eventually draped his arms around Dean's neck, gasps leaving his mouth when he needed air.

"I thought you needed to be home?" Dean questions in between their deep kisses.

"I'm supposed to be, but I enjoy this more." Cas admitted, feeling Dean push his shirt up slightly, his cold hands touching his burning skin. Cas ran his fingers through Dean's hair, tugging at it, causing a moan to escape Dean's mouth. It was getting to the point where they wanted to tear each other's clothes off, so they pulled apart, gasping and panting heavily.

"That was hot." Dean panted, smiling lovingly up at Cas. Cas nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. I feel like I made the right choice." Cas swiftly kissed Dean, loving the fire he felt. This day was so quick and sudden, abrupt. He went from denying his feelings for Dean, to acknowledging them.

"I'm glad that you picked me." Dean kept smiling at Cas.

"You want to come inside?" Cas questions softly.

"I'd love to."

..................

A/N: Bam! Better love story than twilight! If you want there to be a part to, just ask.