Sneaking out

Yander Briar Beauty X reader

Background:You and Briar are "destined" you being one of the four charming siblings. But Briar is possessive of you.You don't do anything without her (mostly because she won't let you) But here lately you've been sneaking out your twos shared when she's been asleep as she's a very heavily sleeper.

(TW MANIPULATION,YANDERE ACTS,OBSESSIVE AND POSSESSIVE TENDENCIES,AND SLIGHT VIOLENCE)

No one's pov:Dame it! I'm late I hope she's still asleep.Mine and Darling training ran a little longer.You let out a sight when you reach the door to your dorm.You shake away the anxious thought of your girlfriend Briar Beauty.Daughter of Sleeping Beauty.You being her destined lover since childhood.Luckily for you both there was a mutual attraction.So you both were already in a established relationship.But Briar become possessive over time. You think it's due to her overwhelmed about her destiny and losing you.So you don't say anything but you've been able to leave your guys shared dorm at night due to her heavy sleeping.You've got the routine down by knowing when she's from the least to most likely to wake up.You are about 30 minutes of schedule but you are hoping she's stills asleep.You take a deep breath "You got this Y/n." You mumbled to yourself.You carefully opened the door.You peeled inside you looked over towards briars bed and saw a lump which you assumed was her.You let out a sigh of relief.You carefully closed the door behind you.All of a sudden the lights came on.You jumped slightly when you felt two arms snake around your waist."You're here late." If it was anybody else they would have been blinded by the fake concern in here voice."Briar! I was-" All of a sudden she turned you around.You saw her face was filled with nothing but anger."Where.were.you." Her arms tightened around your frame."I went out to train."You were trying not to let your voice waver as your fear grew.You saw her jaw tighten "Why didn't you tell me!" She grabbed your chin making you hold eye contact.You couldn't help the fear welling up in your chest."Briar! Babe! Just listen I was going to tell you! I just-"All of sudden she pushed you on the bed.You've never seen her this mad before."How did you forget to tell me! How long have you been sneaking off!" You tried to ignore the guilt you felt when you saw her eyes swell with tears.She looked away "You left me! What if I pricked my finger and passed out and didn't wake up!" You flinched at the reminder.She always brought up her story as a way to "open your eyes" as she put it.
"Briar calm down! I'm here now!" You grabbed her cheek.She looked down at you with a soft genuine smile that you haven't seen in a while.Then it turned into a glare she immediately cupped your cheeks "Rose bud never leave without my permission again.Cause if you do I might end up hurt and you wouldn't know." She placed a soft and passionate kiss on your lips.When she pulled away she laid down with you as you drifted off to sleep.But before you were all the way asleep you heard her whisper in your ear "This is for the best my rose.I need you and you need me." Was the last thing you heard before falling asleep.