Period comfort

Raven:She would be by your side the whole time. She would get you anything you wanted or needed. Want some coffee “What do you want from Hocus Latte dove?” Will always have her headphones and playlist just in case you need a break from people. Over all she would be by you the whole time without a complaint. 

Romana: She can be a little 50/50. She might tease you when you get moody but when she knows your cramping is really bad she’ll cuddle and keep people away from you. “Come here birdie..i have an excuse to not go on that picnic with my dad tomorrow now.” She would be chill about but still comforting when needed.

Cerise:She will be a little awkward at first like when you first get together as your mood switches kinda take her back. But when she gets used to it she can usually pick up on when you're going to start. She always has your favorite snack on her. “Here y/n..I know you're probably hungry so I kept this on me.”  She would be a total sweetheart about it.

Apple:Royal treatment to the max.She would literally buy you a whole store worth of items. “You never know luv you might need these!” She would make sure your room was stacked with all your comfort foods and items and ask the headmaster for a day off so it's not too overwhelming..she might go overboard.

Maddie:She knows. As soon as you even get a starting cramp she is there with so many teas and sweets it's unreal.”Don’t ask silly! Now herbal gray or jasmine!”  She would still be usual hyperself but would be more aware of your mood and what to do and what not to do.

Kitty:She would definitely use it as an excuse to take a nap for you and..herself. “Come on mousy, a nap would help with it”. She would definitely be the type to know when you are in too much pain or too high emotions to deal with others and take somewhere calm. She always finds maddie to get tea and snacks for you.

Lizzy:She would act annoyed at first but would still take care of you. “Stop complaining or it's off with your head!..Now just tell me if you want chocolate or strawberry.” She would have to keep her outburst in check with your emotions already high. 

Briar:This girl would literally drop any party for you if you started. She has so many items on her at all times she's always prepared. “Don’t worry, rose bud I have your heating pack in my purse!” She would definitely make you your own travel kit in case you had to go somewhere.

Cedar:She doesn't know at first because well ya know. But when she asks you or her friends for advice she tries her best. “W-wait which ones did i-i need to get again..” She would do her best to comfort you and keep you relaxed.

Darling:She would be a more toned down version of apple. She would get you anything you wanted or needed. Carry you if your cramps are too bad. “It’s no problem, lovely, I don't want to see you in pain.” She would give you messages on a daily.She is a gentlewomen :)

Duchess:Like Lizzy she would act annoyed but knows how to help subtle.Like she would bring extra of your favorite food or pack another heating bottle.''D-dont think about it too much I just had extra.” She would literally honk at anyone she knew could set you off in your state. She would mostly likely play her ballet classic music to soothe you.

Faybelle:Another one who acts like she doesn't care but would literally go to hocus latte just to get your favorite drink.”Yeah..yeah don’t think about it too much precious i just passed by there.” She would give you messages and cuddle you but would throw in complaints (She never means them).

Poppy:She would cancel her clients to take care of you.”Of Course I’m staying babes you're in pain.” She would definitely promate a lot of self care but she's also down for just bringing your favorite food and giving you messages and cuddles.

Aslynn:She is calm but also slightly over prepared. She would have all of your preferred items extra in her dorm and your favorite snacks. “Y/n honey it’s no problem no come here ill turn on your show and do your hair.” She would do your hair and let you lay on her all day and just let you relax.