Yandere types(Slight tw nothing heavy)

Raven:I feel like she would be the obsessive type.And wants you to depend on her.She isn’t above casting light spells for you to forget fights you two have gotten into.Or to help her take you away from others.If you ever try and leave she’ll guilt trip you by bringing up her mother.She just likes knowing you’ll never (You really have no choice)

Ramona:I feel like she is possessive.And isn’ above scarring you.She’ll make sure people know your hers.If you try to leave she’ll threaten you and people you care about.She isn’t against using her claws on you.Your hers there no why around it.(In her mind)

Cerise:I feel like she is the type to want you to depend on her and her you.She just loves having you with her all times.She’ll use her shy nature to manipulate people so they don’t see her being possessive.If you try to leave she makes you feel bad by bringing up her secret and you can’t help but go back to her.

Apple:She's obsessive and possessive to the max.Especially if you are her destined love. You’ll never be without her anywhere.People already don’t mess with you considering apple’s reputation.Your scared to leave knowing she can ruin you with a snap of her fingers.

Maddie:She’s delusion.She doesn't think what she is doing is wrong since she claims it’s just love.And many believe her blaming her wonderlandine way for her clinginess.You don’t have the heart to leave her and she made sure LIzzy  threatened you.She’s sweet yes but can be very very clingy.

Kitty:Possessive.There isn’t any way around it.Once you get her attention.Your stuck with her.She can be very scary when she's genuinely mad.So you never really try to make her mad.Nobody sees any difference in her but when you know she isn’t above making somebody miserable if they flirt with you or make you question your relationship.

Lizzy:You thought she was possessive when she was normal.Your in for it.She controls everything you do from who you talk to what you do.She doesn't like when you talk to people she doesn't approve of.Everybody is already scared knowing she’s easily angered.So when they see you become a trigger they start avoiding you.She isn’t afraid to get physical especially if you are arguing.You can’t leave her knowing she has your life in her hands.

Briar:I honestly feel like she would be a chill but obsessive yandere.Like she sees you as a god/goddess to say the least.She has to know where you are going and who's with you at all times.She only ever gets mad when someone flirts or she sees a threat.She even as Apple on her side as she told her you were her true love.So if you even think of living she could ruin your reputation.But that never really crosses your mind till shes mad.

Cedar:She’s one of those you can manipulate really well.Yes she can’t lie but she found ways around it.She’s found out if she can hear someone say a sentence she’s not necessarily lying.Nobody could ever see her being that way.BUt you know she can get what she wants.She’s very well liked so almost anyone will tell her where you are.So you can’t really get away.And she knows secrets of yours so she can say them and everyone will believe her.