Big bad and hot headed(Requested)

she/her pronouns used!

Insight:You are Ramona and Cerise's sister.But you took the Badwolf name.So you didn’t hide your werewolf features.And everybody knew you had a temper.Usually the slightest thing would set you off.So when you got into a physical fight everyone knew you were out for blood.Your sister Ramona decided to get you away from the situation.Cerise secretly followed knowing it takes alot to calm you down.So when a certain silvered haired charming princess heard you need a cool down she was quick to offer.Leaving you calm and…flustered?

Here you were Y/n Badwold more “feared” than your sister Ramona who had the actual legacy.You didn’t care about your reputation of being feared people left you alone.And you enjoyed it not liking when your peace and quiet was interrupted.So when your ears twitched to much you started to get annoyed at the students getting louder by the second.You let out a low growl those near you hearing and backing away.When your ear perked up at the mention of your name.”She thinks she’s all that when she’s just a mut.”As soon as you heard those words your eyes were bright yellow.You immediately went to look for the person who was bad mouthing your name.To no surprise you were faced with the annoying voice of Duchess Swan.You were not far from her everyone seeing you beyond pissed.Some student immediately went to get Ramona while a certain “Evil Queen''went to find your hooded sister.”I mean nobody is actually afraid of her.Come on I meet ducklings more scary.”She laughs as Sparrow’s in front of her.His eyes widen when he sees a certain bad wolf with claws out heading towards them.He starts pointing not saying anything.”What!? Speak you idiot!”She yelled at him.”Badwolf!”Was all he shouted as he hid in a locker.She turned and sure enough faced a fuming she-wolf.But she didn’t back down wanting to see how far she could push the feared girl.”Oh did you finally come to say something or is all you can do it growl.”The swan pestered you.You took a step forward taking your claws across the near lockers “Do we have a problem goose.”You stopped directly in front of her.Looking down at her as you were a bit taller.She gulped but kept herself up right “Oh please all bark and no bite.”She smirked at you.All of a sudden you were on top of her.Growling and baring your teeth.Nobody ever seen you this mad as you were “wolfing-out” (Anybody get the preferences!)”Y/n!”You heard a familiar voice say.Your head looked behind you to see Ramona making her way through the crowd.But you didn’t care you were fuming.”Looks like you're all honk and no claws.”You looked down at the now terrified princess.You couldn’t help but think to yourself how to scare her even more.All of a sudden you were picked up you growled at whoever it was but noticed the scent belonged to Ramona.”Y/n down!”She tried reasoning with you but saw you were to mad.”Ramona if you want your ears I would put me down.”You tell her your threat lingering in the air.She knew you would never hurt her so she started walking off with you.”This isn’t over swan.”You tell her as she is terrified.Ramona takes you to her dorm knowing Justine wasn’t here because of family visit.Ramona sat you down not before quickly locking the door.”Y/n breath.You need to chill.”She say you were still fuming as your claws were out and you were baring your fangs.All of a sudden a familiar knock was heard at the door.Ramona knew who it was she opened the door to a very worried cerise.”What happened all I got told was Y/n was wolfing-out.”Cerise looked over at you as she saw you eyeing the door.She quickly closed it knowing you would make a move if not.You just glared at her as she made her way over with Ramona.”Y/n breath alright.I know your mad but you know she is like that.”Cerise took a step.Your eyes snap to her “Rude!? Is an understatement.She's the reason I will commit assault.”You glare at your sisters.Your sisters knew your dad was hard on you because he wanted you to be tough since you didn’t have a legacy protecting you as he put it.So they knew you didn’t take insults lightly.They could see you were somewhat calming down but knew you were far from chill.”Do we need her?”Cerise looked at Ramona.Ramona nodded knowing this person is your soft spot.After a few escape attempts and some wrestling you heard a knock.Your eyes darted to the door and growled lowly.Ramona flicked the back of your head and rolled her eyes “Chill.”Was all she said as she opened the door.”Y/n are you alright?”Your claws immediately disappeared and your ears went on high alert as you heard the familiar voice.You locked eyes with Darling Charming, one of your few friends and crush.She hated seeing you upset at all even when she knew some of your outburst were silly.But she knew this one was serious she’s never seen you that mad.She made her way over to you as you visible relaxed.”It’s alright Y/n.I’m here.”She sat beside you and played with your hair.Your sister never seen you let someone beside family touch you before you met Darling.So they decided to give you space as the left the room.”I’m-”You got yourself and cleared your throat excusing whatever you was about to say.”It wasn’t my fault.She pissed me off.”Was all you said as you leaned into her touch more. “Understandable but we talked about fighting.”She gives you a scolding tone.You playfully whine and she just laughs.She smiles at your closeness and gets an idea to help you and her.”Y/n.”She says as you look her in the eyes.''How about you and me tomorrow in the enchanted forest.Nobody else.You can call it a date.”She smiled sweetly at you.And you felt your ears twitch and your face heat up.”I-umm-Iwouldlikethat.”You shout quickly and look away.Darling smiles “I’ll take that as a yes! I’ll see you tomorrow y/n!”She gets up and kisses your cheek before leaving and sends you a wink.She walks out and nods to your sister as they walk back in.They see you calm and smiling.They both sighed a breath of relief you could be tiring.But glad their secret weapon worked.