THE BATTLE PT.1

MIKABOSHI'S POV

Finally. This sick, sad world nears its end. The leftover Devils battle to save Existence itself......And fail, falling thunderously......before the might of my slaves. But now for the final battle.

Mikaboshi: PROUD MOTHER GAEA.....STILL DREAMING OF CREATION? RETURN TO MY NIGHT.

Now nothing Stops me from reaching my final Goal. As the final Tear will fell from Her eyes, Everything will return to Abyss.

3RD POV

Chaos king finally started to tear the Earth apart, he made sure that he will do it slowly as he wants to hear Gaea screaming as he Gives her Painful Death, to make her Suffer the Pain She and other Gods Gave Him Eons Ago.
As he was Absorbing Earth, a Large Portal Opened in Front of him Revealing the three Great Power:- Ophis, Great Red and Trihexa.

Mikaboshi: In the fading dusk....The Three Great Powers find Themselves....in time to Lose all.

Ophis: Since This Will be a Final Battle, I'll admit, I love When You speak in Haiku.

Mikaboshi: Dragon of Dragons and Apocalyptic Beast.......By Joining the Mortals in the Battle......You Have Only......Gathered For your Doom. 

Trihexa: I will show You True OBLIVION.

As The Apocalyptic Beast Spoke, He Began to Attack Mikaboshi by Firing a Huge Fireball At him, making Mikaboshi Stun Temporarily till Great Red Charged at him, pushing him away from the Earth.

Mikaboshi: Nice one, Now My turn. Don't worry I will go easy on You since I want to make this battle memorable.

As Mikaboshi said, He one punched Great Red, sending him Far away, making him Hit the land of Mars.

Mikaboshi: Oh was that a Bit too much for him to handle? Fine I will hold back More for You so you don't feel bad. But Once I Will be bored from this, You know the rest.

With that Mikaboshi began to battle Ophis and Trihexa.

MEANWHILE

Rias and Her Group along with Gaea, returned to Earth to check on the rest, only to find them Looking at the sky and frozen at the moment. As they soon regrouo with Others, Rias began to as question.

Rias: You Okay?

Sona: *points* You think that's Okay?

Sona Pointed at the sky where Chaos king was fighting Trihexa and Ophis, as Rias Saw that she wasn't that much surprised.

Rias: Looks Good From here up close.

As Mikaboshi was fighting Trihexa, their Punches Created strong hurricanes.

Issei: Shit.....

Vali: Heh. Tickles.

Gaea: My Head.....it hurts. I.....need to lay down.....For a while.

Vali: Sure you can Its Your Land.

Issei: So we Gonna Stay here and watch their Clashes?

???: No need for that Issei, lets end this once and for all...

As the Group heard a familiar voice turned to see as Y/N.

Issei: Sure no more running like Cowards....I will end Your Life with my own hands.

Y/N: Time will Tell.

Rias: THINK AGAIN TRAITOR!  You alone, against Us?

Y/N smirked and snapped his Fingers, creating multiple Portals. From the portals, came All Yomi Demons, enslaved Gods and Other Entities.