PARADISE LOST

3RD POV
LOCATION: HEAVEN

The eternal Darkness has finally entered Heaven. Angels and Gods had no choice other than fight the inevitable or run for their Lives. Chaos king on the other hand was Having fun to feel the Dread and terror among the Gods and angels while slicing them.

Mikaboshi: First the upper world, Also known as the First Heaven.....where Gods of Maya power and brave saints....Will fade to nothing.

Azazel: STOP HIM! EVERYTHING HE DESTROYS BECOMES A PART OF HIM! HE WILL GROW STRONGER AND STRONGER UNTIL--

Azazel was interrupted by a punch from  an Oni, sending him afar.Rias and Her peerage along with Ophis and Vali went to Heaven to try and stop Chaos king from taking over Heaven. With the help of Ophis's powers, the Devils can easily enter heaven without damaging themselves.

Vali: The HECK?!

Issei: WHAT'S WRONG?!

Vali: DON'T YOU SEE?! EVERYTHING! HE ALREADY DESTROYED THE FIRST REGION AND GOING FOR THE SECOND ONE!

Mikaboshi: Celtic Otherworld. Fated for endless sameness.......in my inky mass....

Ophis: HE IS TEARING DOWN FASTER THAN MY IMAGINATION CAN CREATE!

As much Rias and her group were trying their best to save the Heaven, It wasn't enough, Chaos King was destroying the heaven's region faster than They could imagine.

Irina: My God.....We Can't do this. There is no way.

While Rias and her Peerage were Handling the Chaos war up in the Heaven's The rest of the devils Watched, there was silence Among all of them till Baraqiel Spoke.

Baraqiel: WHY ARE WE HERE STANDING QUIETLY?! WE GOT TO HELP THEM OR ELSE--

Arthur: Relax Baraqiel, Great dragon Ophis is there to help them. Perhaps we--

Sona: He is not Wrong, is he? You want every to stay here like cowards?

Arthur: This is the best Option, I see. World is ending, you can't Stop it anyways. We all saw what happened to Underworld.

Serafall: We need to help them, He can't just stay here.

Baraqiel: 'Don't worry Akeno, I am coming'

As Baraqiel began to Open his wings and began to fly towards Heaven, suddenly chains emerged from the Ground and Grabbed Baraqiel preventing him to go. As he fell down due to the great impact of chains, the Ground burst open revealing Demons of Hell coming to Destroy the
Whatever is left on earth.

Bikou: Looks like we got other problems to deal with.

MEANWHILE

As Mikaboshi was destroying The regions of heaven one by one, he came Across some of faces, very familiar to him.

Mikaboshi: The Kami. Cousins. For years you kept me in chains. I REPAY YOU NOW!

Amaterasu: AMATSU-MIKABOSHI! AUGUST STAR OF HEAVEN! THE GODS OF SHINTO DEFEATED YOU ONCE BEFORE! WE SHALL DO SO AGAIN!

Mikaboshi: True Japan NAMED me....But Now I am so much More.....

As Mikaboshi spoke, His hands slowly surrounded the Sun Goddess.

Mikaboshi: ....AND NOTHING AT ALL.

Amaterasu: AAGGGHHH!

Mikaboshi Crushed Amaterasu with his Hands, The Japanese Sun Goddess finally Fall down by hands of Nothingness.

Vali: EVERYONE!

As Vali shouted The peerage and Ophis Gathered together.

Rias: WHAT HAPPENED?!

Vali: We Gotta Run.

Issei: HELL NO!

Ophis: HE IS RIGHT! WE GOTTA RETREAT! STRATEGIC! BETTER PART OF VALOR! LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER--

ISSEI: NEVER!

Vali: COME ON! WHAT'S THE POINT OF FIGHTING WHEN CURRENTLY THERE IS NO HOPE!

Issei: You have it backwards, Man. As long as We keep fighting.......hope lives.

Vali: DUDE..... ARE YOU BLIND?!

Vali yelled at Issei and pointed at the direction opposite to him. As everyone turned their heads, they Saw the Chaos king was in his humongous form, Bigger than anything they have seen in their Lives. Seeing the Nil Star,  made everyone froze at the moment. The devils were Nothing but Ants compared to Him, Mikaboshi saw the terror inside them he began rush towards them.

Mikaboshi: TINY DEVILS......YOUR DEATH I STALLED TO THE END. FOR ME TO SAVOR.

Ophis seeing everyone Terrified and frozen at the scene, Quickly Used her Powers to teleport everyone including herself, Away from the Chaos king before he could attack. But Due to Chaos king's interference, Issei, Kiba, Vali and Azazel got separated and teleported elsewhere, while Ophis teleported others back to earth.

Heaven, the place of Angels and different earthly pantheon, Turned into dust by the August star, nothing remained of it. No angels, No saints, No Gods.........Only darkness and Entropy.

Mikaboshi: New Feeling. Surprise. I lost them in my vastness. ONLY I FOIL ME.

???: Forget about others, Ophis is Your only true threat. Just remember everything you have accomplished thus far has only been possible.......

As Mikaboshi heard a feminine voice, he turned and was surprised to see A single Goddess still left.

Athena: THROUGH THE WISDOM OF ATHENA......YOUR GREATEST SERVANT....

MEANWHILE

Sona and her peerage, along with the other surviving Devils were taking care of the hell demons who went on loose to destroy Earth. As they were fighting, they sensed the plane of existence shaking. Due to this, Demons stopped fighting and began to Laugh at higher demonic tone. The devils got Confused by this but Riser got annoyed.

Riser: WHAT YOU LAUGHING AT YOU SONS OF BITCHES!

Serafall: ..............He did it......

Everyone looked at The Last Great Satan, who was frozen at her spot.

Saji: What do you mean?

Serafall: Mikaboshi....he made heaven cease to Exist. Nothing is left of it........no angels, No patheons....All are Gone.

Hearing Serafall surprised everyone, Baraqiel began to ask questions.

Baraqiel: WHAT ABOUT THEM? AKENO? ARE THEY SAFE?!

Serafall: Yes, maybe.

Bikou: Oh look, Demons are coming again.

Arthur: Cool.

Bikou: I know, Right.

As Bikou spoke, The rest readied themselves again to Fighting against the huge hordes of Demons.

TO BE CONTINUED