Nothing is Impossible

MIKABOSHI POV

It didn't take time to spread the news of  the fall of the Zenn-LA through the entire Cosmos. None of the other Alien Patheons of Any Idea What Happened.
Cosmic Abstracts who referred themselves as "Omnipresent" and "Omniscient" are silent.

I went back to Father's Realm to meet him. AND like always He is sitting on his Throne

Oblivion: How was Zenn-La?

Mikaboshi: They are free now. Free from Eternal Suffering of Pain and Fear.

Oblivion: I have seen.

Mikaboshi: I am Going to Earth

Oblivion: Already?

Mikaboshi: I heard After the "new Laws" The Devils, Angels and Gods Walk Along with Humans. I want to take a closer look.

Oblivion: Good. Just Don't blow your Cover yet.

Mikaboshi: I won't

With that I left the Realm along with Army Gods I Went to my Homeworld to take a Closer look on Things.

TIMESKIP

3RD POV

Among The Shadows of the Darkness Hides the Lord Chaos. Watching The Mortals from the above without Blowing his cover.

Mikaboshi: 'Once there was Darkness: EVERYWHERE  and unbroken. The everlasting Night. THEN Identity: Some things gathered together. Some drift apart. Now Confusion Reigns: ALL things Clamor for their Place. Always a Struggle. The Elements Clash-- NOT meant to go Together. FIRE, WATER EARTH AND AIR'

Mikaboshi: They do not see me. I hide as my Power Grows--And then I will Strike. This Crass Decadence. Unseemly variety. Noise, Stink, Sour, Ache--

???: Looks Great from up here, doesn't it?!

Mikaboshi was suddenly interrupted by a Voice. He looked Around only to Find Someone he wasn't Expecting.

IMPOSSIBLE MAN

IMPOSSIBLE MAN

Impossible man: It's  Chaos I tell you...Am I right or am I right?

Mikaboshi: IT'S THE COSMIC JESTER

Impossible man: NOW that's rude. Anyways, the fall Of Zenn-La Has left a Trail Across the universe. I consider myself something of a Chaos Connoisseur--Little bit of this....Little bit of that....There's something for everyone one.

Mikaboshi: IT IS MERELY A NOISE: CONFUSION AND ILLUSIONS. IT DOES NOT MATTER.

Impossible man: Oh....I know What it is...

Impossible man Snapped his Fingers, using His Toon Force ability, trying to convince The Lord of Darkness that he will do anything for Him if Mikaboshi put a Halt to his Plans.

Impossible man: You can live like a King. Anything You want, I can give you, Anything at all....Or if you prefer, I can Give you Everything. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE MAN.

Mikaboshi: YOU FAIL TO LISTEN. I DON'T WANT "ANYTHING". I WANT NOTHINGNESS.

Impossible  man: C'mon Chaos king... LIVE A LITTLE! What's the Point of taking over Creation if you can't have a little Fun? Take a Look at me--I can organize each and every molecule.

Suddenly all the Black Tentacles Quickly Surrounded the Impossible man's Neck. Getting closer and closer.

Mikaboshi: LET ME DEMONSTRATE: POSSIBLE, IMPOSSIBLE....TWO SIDES OF SAME COIN. I WANT SOMETHING ELSE. I CAN TOUCH EVERY ATOM AND MOLECULE, PLACE IT WHERE I WANT. BUT I CAN UNMAKE...

Impossible man: HE! HE! HE! IT TICKLES

Mikaboshi: ....DISCONNECT IT FROM THE CORE....

Impossible  man: ...Hey?.....Hey?!

Mikaboshi: ....AND NOTHING REMAINS.

Impossible man: HEY That....Hurts!

Mikaboshi: ORDER IS UNDONE. IN A ATOMIC ANARCHY! YOU CEASE TO EXIST.

Impossible man: Well if you're going to be like that.....Then have It your WAY!

With that said, A Clash between Impossible man and Chaos king Began. Impossible man, using His toon force against the Dark lord, The impossible Man Striked Harder. Mikaboshi Striked back with his Reality wraping abilities.

Impossible man: A little Variety is what makes us all tick--You don't just get to Untick All that just on your Say-so....C'mon just because you Got it bad for a Little Peace An---URK!

Mikaboshi choked the Imp with his Tentacles To shut him For good.

Mikaboshi: NOW YOU ARE SILENT
NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR WORDS....NOW I MAKE MY MOVE.

Said the Nil Star While giving The cosmis Imp a very slow but Painful Death.

Mikaboshi: PIECE BY PIECE, I PULL--
THE UNWEAVER OF THE THREADS THAT KNIT THE CREATION.
BIT BY BIT, I BREAK--
THE HAMMER TO THE ANVIL
THAT FLATTENS THE GLOBE.
ONE BY ONE, UNDONE--
ANY WHO STAND AGAINST ME:
THE THREE FACTIONS WILL FALL.
DAY BY DAY, YOU DIE--
MAN, THEN GODS, THEN WORLDS, THEN STARS.
I TURN OUT THE LIGHTS.

Impossible man:....I.....I thought we were just playing around.

And so The King Chaos ended the life of the Cosmic Imp.

Mikaboshi: Time To Go Japan. Back To the Home But not as Mikaboshi or The Chaos king.....

Mikaboshi used one of his abilities to Alter his Form to stay anonymous Among the Humans so NO other being disturb him and He will get More Info on Three Factions in Japan.

Mikaboshi: ....But As Y/N L/N

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED