Awakening of Trihexa

[A/N: I WAS FREE SO I THOUGHT OF PUBLISHING ANOTHER CHAPTER. ENJOY.]

3RD POV
LOCATION: ???

Rias and her Group began to follow Ophis's lead, through the Dark Halls of the Cave. While Walking they could Sense a Powerful Presence which was growing slowly and slowly.

Baraqiel: Careful, everyone. Looks like we are not Alone.

Ophis: Relax. I am familiar with this presence.

Soon the Group entered a Large Room. It was not so Dark, its walls Had some kind of Ancient Symbols drawn with blood, A Big Pentagram was drawn on the Floor. As the Group Proceeded to Investigate the Room, they saw someone they didn't expected to see.

Rias: Is that....?

Gaea: Great Red....

The group, except Ophis, was surprised to See The Glorious Red God of Dreams who was in his deep slumber. The dragon looked harmless while sleeping yet was very Dangerous and powerful.

Ophis: Stay here.

Ophis began to Walk Towards the Great Red, Once near the Dragon, She began to Use her Magic to Attack the Sleepy Dragon. This led to Great Red Waking in annoyance and Anger, Once he raised his Head, he began to Roar Lounder, shaking the Cave.

Great Red: WHO DARES TO STRIKE, THE GREAT RED!

GREAT RED.

Ophis: Good Morning.

Great Red's Eyes laid down, he was surprise to see None other than Infinity Dragon Ophis Herself.

Great Red: You Again.....

Ophis: Yeah...

Great Red: CAN'T I GET SOME PEACE AND QUITE?! Now you want to Battle me with your Tiny Army?

Ophis: No, Save that for Later. We got a bigger Problem to deal with but The question is "What The Hell are you doing here"?

Great Red: Needed Break from The shenanigans of the Underworld and Midgard itself. So I Came here, where Trihexa is been Imprisoned. It is Very Quite and Peaceful.

Ophis: Yeah....Of Course......Wanna Hear something cool? Underworld is No More.

Great Red: WHAT?! HOW?

Ophis: Amatsu-Mikaboshi, The August star of heaven has came Back and He wants End all of the creation itself. Heavens have been cease to exist. The earthy Patheons Have Been Defeated and Slaved By Him. We came here to Free Trihexa so he could take care of that Japanese Kami.

Great Red: Ah Yes, Freeing Trihexa was the only Option you saw?

Ophis: We All Three Great Power together need to fight him.