TRUST ME

NEXT DAY
LOCATION: KUOH ACADEMY

3RD POV

Y/N was Roaming around the Hallways during lunch Break. After the meeting with Rias and her Peerage, He doesn't Talk to them in the Academy. While he was Walking, Rias Appeared before him. He wasn't Surprised, instead of Running away or that's What Rias Thought he was Gonna do. He Stood there Smirking.

Y/N: SO what is the Reason a High Class Devil from Gremory Family Is looking for me?

Rias: You know The Reason.

Y/N: You think I am a Threat or something?

Rias: Yes.

Y/N: C'mon, I am not going to harm you or your Pawns, unless you TRY to Do something.

Rias: WHAT are you?

Y/N: That.....I can't tell, But I Promise You will find Out soon. Can't we just be "friends"?

Rias: And What Makes you think that I will TRUST some like you?

Y/N: Trust me.

Rias began to think for a Moment....then Smirked

Rias: Alright, I will but Only in One Condition....and for that You have To meet me after School at the club.

Y/N: Sure.

Rias: Good. I am Waiting for you.

With that Rias Left Y/N and began to Walk away. Y/N knew what Request Rias was going to bring, but this was his only chance to gain their trust so his plan can work. Y/N then Smirked and continued walking down the Hallway.

TIMESKIP
LOCATION: ORC

Rias and her Peerage Were Gathered together in the club, waiting for Y/N to arrive at their Doorstep. After some time of waiting Issei begins to question.

Issei: SO you sure, He's Going to come?

Rias: I am pretty sure.

Issei: What if he just Fooling around.

Rias: Maybe. But We can't Tell.

Suddenly a Portal Opened in front of them, Revealing Y/N in His Black Leather Jacket and Trousers and wearing black Shoes.

Y/N: Greetings....Devils.

Rias: Oh Welcome, have A seat we have a lot to talk to.

Y/N sat down on the couch, Rias Took a Sip from her cup of Coffee and Began to Talk with Him.

Rias: Need something to drink or eat?

Y/N: I'll Pass. So About the condition?

Rias: As I was Saying, we would no longer see you as a Threat only if you......Join me, Become My Pawn. Serve me.

Y/N wasn't surprised, He took a while to think before answering.

Y/N: Thank you for the Offer Rias Gremory But I think You should know that I don't want to be anyone's Pawn.

Rias: SO you decline the offer? You know we will see you as a Threat and might as well Stop you from doing something.

Y/N: Oh my, I want you all even "TRY" to stop me. I can be a "friend" but a Pawn is not acceptable.

Rias: *sigh*.......Fine, you don't want any fight? I also don't to fight you. We can be just friends BUT next time please don't Bring dead bodies the in the club again.

Y/N: Hahaha....Sure.

As Rias and Y/N were still talking They were interrupted by a Knock on the Door. Akeno went to Check who it was, after some time Akeno came in with A Girl having Short black Hair and wearing Glasses and was in school uniform. She was leading a group of some students with her.