Stranger in Kuoh

3RD POV
Location: Kuoh Town

In the streets of Kuoh Town Walks a Stranger wearing a Black Leather Jacket a Black Trouser and a pair of Black Shoes. He has Long black Hair and Red Eyes, trying to Stay Anonymous Among the citizens.
While Walking Down the Street, He Arrived near Kuoh Academy where he Suddenly Stopped his tracks. He sensed a Large amount of  Demonic Power coming from the Academy.

???: Devils.......

The stranger then entered The Academy. The closer He was got, The stronger the Presence became. After Few Steps he Stopped and Smirked.

???: Looks like I know Where to start now.

The Next Day
Location: Kuoh Academy

Teacher: Alright Students please be on your seat. Today we have a new student. Alright Young man you can Come in.

As the teacher Called, the new Student entered the class and began to introduce himself

???: Greetings everyone. My name is Y/N L/N and I am the new Student. It's nice to meet you all.

Teacher: Alright, Y/N you can take a seat next to Irina Shidou

The teacher Pointed out the Seat which was Empty next to the beautiful young woman with long chestnut hair that is tied into twintails.

Irina: HI! I am Irina Nice to Meet you

IRINA SHIDOU

Y/N: Nice to Meet you. I am Y/N

As Y/N introduced himself to Irina. Both of them Sensed each other's Powers. Irina wasn't sure Who This Guy is. He  definitely isn't a devil or a Fallen, but He is something else. As they were Talking Suddenly a Student entered the Classroom. He was of average height with short spiky brown hair, with two short locks of hair behind his head, and light brown eyes.

???: Sorry, I am Late.