A visit to Dark Dimension

3RD POV
LOCATION: OCCULT RESEARCH CLUB

Y/N: Surprise!

Issei: Y/N! WHAT THE HELL MAN?!

Y/N: Calm down. Sorry, I entered your club Without permission but I wanted a place to Stay.

Rias: WHAT DID YOU DO?! THOSE WERE FALLEN ANGELS.....YOU KILLED THEM!

Y/N: To be fair, They Attacked me first. I think You all should Calm down, I just ended Their Suffering Of Pain and Fear.

Rias and her Peerage Were disturbed by What Y/N said.

Y/N: Anyways, I gotta Go. Thanks for Your Cooperation. Make sure to take care of the Bodies so nobody else finds them.

Rias: You aren't going anywhere.

Y/N: And who are you to stop me?

Rias: We are-

Y/N: "Devils". Like you being "The devils" is going to Stop me from leaving this room.

Y/N sighed

Y/N: Look I am not here to fight you and much as You want me to Sit down on the chair with a Cup of Tea and talk about This......I can't since I have other Things to deal with. Sayonara.

Before Rias could Say something, Y/N Snapped his Fingers and Vanished in Thin Air.

Issei: Sooo.....what about the Bodies?

Rias: I DON'T CARE! CLEAN UP THE MESS AND FIND HIM!

Rias Said Angrily which Made Issei scared to Death.

Koneko: Wow, This Is the 2nd time I have Seen Rias Like this....

TIMESKIP
LOCATION: YOMI

After his "small meeting" with the Devils Y/N Teleported himself to Yomi.
There, Demons Greeted him and Bowed down.

Demon#1: My Lord! We have Received your Message. Our Soldiers are ready for the battle, Only waiting for Your Orders.

After hearing what the Demon said, Y/N smiled and turned Back into Mikaboshi.

Mikaboshi: Good. VERY GOOD.

After sometime, An Army of Slave Gods and Yomi Demons gathered to fight. Only waiting Orders from Their King.

Mikaboshi then Raised His right Hand and opened a Large Portal Leading to The Dimension of Dread.

Mikaboshi: FOLLOW THE LEAD OF YOUR KING! READY OR NOT, HERE WE COME!

TIMESKIP
LOCATION: DARK DIMENSION

TIMESKIPLOCATION: DARK DIMENSION