Start of Something

Pov. X

He... Kissed... Me... I-I. I didn't know how to respond. I just stared at his eyes. His beautiful, beautiful eyes. I felt that my face was burning. After a solid minute he disappeared, teleported, somewhere. I just stayed there for another 10 minutes. When I came to my senses I covered my face with my hands. "What was this feeling?". I asked myself over and over again. The truth was that I had no idea. It was totally new to me. But what I knew was the fact that I didn't want him to leave. For some reason, I missed him.

Pov. Izuku

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! What have I done?! Why I did that?! He will hate me now!" Thoughts like that rushed through my head as I teleported to antivoid. I had so many questions to myself. I didn't know what to do. So I just sat there, for 10 minutes. That's how long it took me to gather courage to go back and, potentially, meet with X.

I teleported back to my bedroom. And there he was, still in my bed. He looked at me, I looked at him and, again, we locked in eye contact. I wanted to say something but I didn't know what. Before I even tried to speak he teleported and, this time, he was the one to kiss me.

Pov. Narrator

Two boys froze in the middle of the room. Both of them wanted to say something, yet didn't.  They just stud there, in silence, and blushing really hard. Like ketchup shade blush.

X- Why did you?

I- I-I don't know.

X- I-I see.

I- So, what now?

X- I don't know.

I- Gosh this is awkward.

X- Yeah...

After a minute or two they broke the hug the were in. They decided to not talk about it for now and went downstairs for breakfast. They said hi to Inko and Mitsuki. Error was little angry since Katsuki was till there but X grabbed his hand and calmed him down. They ate the sandwiches in the kitchen and went to living room. Mitsuki, oblivious about situation between Izuku and Katsuki, happily announced that Katsuki got accepted to UA same as Izuku. It was really close for him to just reset the universe and prevent Katsuki to getting ever born. But, again, X calmed him down. Without another words X teleported both of them to Outermha, on the same bench. He pulled him to a hug. They ended in the same position as yesterday.

I- So, about this morning.

X- Yeah, I prefer not to talk about it.

I- We have to, and you know it.

X- Yeah, I know. It's just... New.

I- Same here.

X- It's just... I don't want you to go, when you're not around I miss you so much, it's just so odd for me!

I- Hey, hey, calm down. It's okay, I don't understand it myself, but I also wanna spend time with you. So, you want to not understand it together?

X- I... Heh, yeah, why not.

X smiled with little tears in his eyes that formed during the conversation. Error whipped them away and slowly pulled X into another kiss. He did not resist, opposite actually, he leaned for the kiss. It was far longer this time. And it continued and continued untill they ran out of breath. After that X turned around and started admiring the view. They sat there for an hour. When they got little bored they decided to visit a town nearby. Izuku was sure that it was different town since it looked nothing like the town he visited before.

They walked around and they went to "Grillby's". When they walked in Izuku were stunned by a man(?) who's hands and head were on deep blue fire. X was used to it since he had Grillby's in their universe, at least before everything fucked up. Error noticed distress on him and grabbed his hand. X, now little calmer, sat at one if the tables. Error joined him after grabbing menu. They ordered two desserts made out of ice cream.

They started to talk about everything and nothing. They were laughing, joking and having nice chat for good 2 hours. When they finally ended their "meals" they teleported to antivoid. Izuku wanted to be alone. He wanted to talk to X about something.

X- So what is it? You literally wanted to go to the emptiest place in the multiverse. I'm little worried.

I- I wanted to tell you something important, something that no one else can know.

X- Sure what is it.

I- The thing that I want to tell you is-

F- ℍ𝕖𝕪𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕜𝕚! 𝕀 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤, 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥?

I- Wait, what?! You know?

X- Depends what are we referring to.

I- The fact that we are just-

X- A book?

I- So you do know.

X- Yeah? I thought you know that, I mean no one normal would just ignore talking about getting teleported randomly while looking at the sky. Not to mention that fact that you said, and I quote, "you need for the story" and you mentioned that "two chapters ago" something, something. Nobody would just randomly ignore that.

I- I-I... And why are you here?

F- 𝔹𝕣𝕠, 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣. ℍ𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕠, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖.

I- I hate my no-life.

X- All of us do, Ruru.

I- *Gasp* You just gave me a nick name?

X- Maybe I did, and what about it?

I- Oh nothing, Xy ("Eksy")

They laughed for a little and the noticed that Fresh was already gone. X teleported them to his universe. At first Izuku questioned why, but he quickly realized.

X- Can we sleep here today?

I- Of course.

X- I-I love you.

I- I love you to Xy.
------------------------------------------------------------------
1010 words. I hope you enjoyed and have a nice day/night