First Day

Pov. Narr💜

B- Oi nerd!

I- Great, just who I wanted to hear. What do you want?

B- How did you passes, you idiot?

I- Please, I have same and some better results than you in studying than you, my only weakness was being quirkless. Now, when I'm stronger than you, I in every way better asshole.

B- Listen here yo-

I- That's better.

U- How long those strings will be there?

I- As long as I want.

After a minute or so Bakugou stopped trying to scream. I didn't made Izuku take of his strings tho. They were for the whole time before first period. First was some sort of P.E. Each student was tested. Also Aizawa told them that a person who would be overall worse will be expelled. They tested them in their speed, strength and this sort of stuff. Error was first in almost everything. He lost in ball throw and in races. Ochaco with her "Anti-Gravity" quirk easily won. About the races: apparently teleportation was banned for some reason. Fun fact: Izuku just found out that he is super strong. After Aizawa told them that he lied about the thing that the last person will be thrown out of the class and Iida's talk about lying and stuff they've been handed their schedules. Next class will be with Present Mic. It was english. Izuku didn't had any problem with that as well. Mostly because he is literally written in english. He was pretty bored for the whole day. When the day ended he already was friends with Ochaco and he also got along with Iida. After the school day was over he teleported home. He was welcome with a sound of his boyfriend falling from the couch and teleporting to him to cuddle and kiss him.

X- So, how was it?

I- It was cool, pretty boring but you know, first day.

X- I'm glad you've enjoyed it.

I- Mom's home?

X- No she went out to get some groceries.

I- Okay, how was your day?
.
.
.
Two boys talked for an hour or so. After that they decided to take a walk. After 20 minutes or so they saw two of Izuku's classmates. Mina Ashido and Kirishima Eijirō. The walked towards them and greeted them.

I- Hi Kirishima, hi Mina!

M(Mina)- Oh, hi Midoryia!

K(Kirishima)- Heya Midoryia.

I- I haven't expected you two here.

M- Yeah it's mostly empty at this hour. That why we practice here.

I- What do you practice?

K- I want to get better at dancing, and Mina is a pro in thi- Oh, hello there I think we haven't met.

X- Huh? Oh, yeah right. I'm ehh... Chara

K- It's nice to meet you.

M- Same here.

X- It's nice to meet you too.

M- So, what's your quirk?

X- Ehhhh... I guess, this?

K- Oh, knifes, huh?

X- Yeah and teleportation.

M- Another multi-quirk person? What are you brothers or something?

I- NO!

X- OH GOD NO!

I- That would be so weird.

M- Gosh, where did that reaction came from?

X- N-Non of your business!

M- Oh~ I see~

X- What?

M- You're blushing~

I- I guess cats out of the bag.

X- Don't you dare.

I- What will you do?~

M- Bet you they're gonna kiss.

K- How much?

M- 1500¥(~10$)

K- Bet.

X- Listen you idio-

Izuku pulled X into a kiss. When Mina saw that she immediately took money from Kirishima. When they finally stopped kissing X's face turned deeper red and he teleported home.

I- Oh...

M- Is he mad at you?

I- Nah. I do it all the time, it's not the first time he teleported away.

K- Mina, we should head back, it's getting late.

M- Well, see you tomorrow school then.

I- Bye guys.

M- See ya.

K- Bye.

Error teleported home only to be kissed again by X. He whimpered something like "You idiot" while hugging his face into his Izuku's chest. They sat down in the couch and turned on TV. They watched it for so long that both of them have fallen asleep. When Inko finally got home she turned off the television and covered them with a blanket.
.
.
.
When X woke up he saw his boyfriend peacefully sleeping. He looked at the time, his boyfriend still had another hour of sleep before school. He had a real hard time getting out of his hug with waking him up but eventually he was able to do so. X walked upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower. It took Izuku another half an hour to wake up. He had the same plan as X. Little did both of them knew X didn't lock the doors. When Error swinged the door wide open he was met with X's stare at him. The stud there for a solid minute before Izuku's senses cam back and he yelled "Sorry" while closing the door. There was awkward couple minutes of silence during witch X dress up and walked out of the bathroom. He saw his boyfriend sitting against the wall.

X- Hey...

I- Listen I'm so sor-

X- It's okay, I know it was an accident.

I- I know I just- I'm sorry.

X- Come here you idiot.

X hugged Izuku and kisses him lightly. After some time in a hug Error finally got a chance to get a shower. He did his morning routine and dress up. He went downstairs and saw that Chara prepared breakfast. He thanked him and ate the whole plate of sandwiches. He took his backpack and teleported to school.
------------------------------------------------------------------
940 words. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you all will forgive me for my silence and the fact that I kinda started to write another book (⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠). Anyway, have a great day/night and bye-bye!