Chapter 2: The Timeskip

Depuis le début

Old lady: Hm? Oh Hello Young Lad, What are you perhaps here for?

Y/N: I was travelling the Land when I heard a commotion happening and investigate and saw those people outside surrounding your place. Why Is That?

Old Lady: Hm?........ I believe they are here for My Power, At Least they what I Presume they are here for.

Y/N: I See, I wont question anymore then that but are you perhaps needing Assistance with these people?

Old Lady: If you wouldn't Mind, It will certainly be Very Helpful. Thank you Young Man.

Y/N would sink into the shadows and appear in the Hills behind someone who had a sniper And Suddenly Multiple Black Hands Appear behind Y/N.

Y/N: Lets make this fast.

Sniper man: Huh? WHO-

The man with the sniper suddenly was grabbed by the black hands and was Palm strikes into the shadow where He completely Sank it too.

Y/N: With 1 down 9 more people left. 

Y/N would of disperse in the Shadow and appears Behind the other 9 people in the hills and knock them out hard and put them into the shadows where he will Personally deal with them and gain some extra Information. Within 20 Seconds all 10 people in the hills was completely gone and only 15 people near the house was left.

Y/N: Lets do this more in a quiet Manner to not cause a ruckus for the Grimm. 

Y/N Would again Burst into the shadows and appear partially and grab the ancles of the bad guys and drag them to the shadows before they could yell and deal with them in the shadows and continue doing it till only 2 guys left who was staring at the front entrance of the house yelling while the other one just watches.

Bad guy 2 felt a tap on his Shoulder And turns around where a Fist was flying through his face and before the guy could react, He had been Punch straight in the face and get knocked out.

Bad Guy: HEY YOU ONLY HAVE 10 SECONDS BEFORE WE START BLASTING!

Bad Guy: 10

Bad Guy: 9

Bad Guy: 8 

Bad Guy: 7

Y/N Was dragging the Guy who he just knocked out the Shadow.

Bad Guy: 6

Y/N Notice the guy was still counting.

Bad Guy: 5

Bad Guy: 4

Y/N was stretching, While A Pure Black Cat that had horns appeared floating behind him while Horns was growing On Y/N head.

Y/N: How Is Nora.

Bad Guy: 3

Plumede: She seem to be okay, she seem to have a new hammer.