"what?" taehyung turned around in annoyance.

jungkook got up, taehyung avoiding eye contact at the naked man coming closer.

"aren't you forgetting something?"

taehyung couldn't decipher the look in jungkook's eyes. what exactly did he want from him?

"what are you talking about?" taehyung's hand was still on the doorknob.

jungkook smirked before walking back to a night desk, pulling off a knife.

taehyung mentally cursed at seeing his hidden dagger there. how could he be so careless?

well, it was hard to be exactly careful when you were having drunk sex.

oh no, what would jungkook think? that taehyung would hurt any of them without any reason?

"this rings a bell?" jungkook twirled the knife in his hand, walking back to taehyung.

"give it back. it's mine." taehyung didn't know how he could get out of this situation.

"and why should i do that?"

"look, i wasn't planning on hurting you guys-"

"oh, i would hope so. i would hope kim taehyung wouldn't be so fucking stupid where he would try to slit one of my brother's throats open." jungkook's glare was intimidating, silencing taehyung.

taehyung moved his eyes away from his, his cheeks and head burning. he just wanted a shower, a bottle of water, and some good breakfast.

"i had that ever since the beginning. it's for protection, okay? could you blame me? you took all of my shit!" taehyung retorted, all of his weight leaned against the door, jungkook practically against him.

his breath hitched as jungkook got closer to his face, whispering, "if you try to hurt them, i will kill you, taehyung. i'm serious."

taehyung stared at his lips, seeing how swollen they were. did his lips look like that?

he brought his eyes back up to jungkook's, taking in how serious he was. he would never hurt this group. of course, unless they tried to hurt him first.

"like i said," taehyung snatched the knife from jungkook's grip. "protection."

he turned the doorknob behind him, opening it and pushing jungkook back, who didn't reply.

hurrying, he ran out of the room, checking to see if anyone was up. the coast was clear.

he ran to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it. he let out a breath as he slid down against the door, hugging his knees to his chest.

the knife fell to the floor, his heart pounding.

what if he started to grow feelings toward jungkook? start to like him?

he leaned his head against the door as images of last night came to his mind. him moaning and yanking off his shirt. him kissing jungkook and running his hands through his hair. his legs wrapped around jungkook's waist.

"fuck." taehyung ran his hands through his hair.

even when reminiscing of the moments shared between the two last night, deep down, he didn't hate it. and that scared him.

he's built these walls around his heart for a reason and he would not let anything tear them down.

not even a drunken one night stand.
-

"is taehyung still in the shower?" jin asked in worry as he heated some spam up on the stove, along with some canned leaf spinach for the group.

"i think he's done. i don't hear the water running anymore." hoseok shrugged.