•Chapter 58•

Moving through the busy alley I came across the twins newly opened shop, entering I smiled at all of the decorations and products "hi ri" fred said as I spotted the demon duo "I'm here on marauder business" I stated quietly receiving nods before being led to what appeared to be their office "what do you need?" George asked once the silencing and privacy charms went up "I need you to create a permanent glamour that works similar to that of a metamorphmagus using their gift, it can't be detectable, a built in feature of matching the voice of who they change to and it needs to be able to switch off once he owner wishs" I listed thinking it over "dear sister you come up with the most brilliant of things, when do you need it by ?" Fred asked "yule would be preferable but no later then march" I answered thinking about it "how many?" George asked "15" I replied.

"What have your brothers said ?" Tom asked as I entered his study sitting on his lap "They'll have them done by January, February at the lastest" I replied leaning into his warm embrace. "Let's take a break, have a small vacation before school starts in a couple of weeks" I suggested "Oh and where would we go?" Tom asked raising a brow "Greece " I replied a bright smile on my face "who else will be going?" Was Tom's next question "Me, you, Lola, Percy, Mortem, Bucky" I said listing them off "do they know of this plan?" Tom asked amused "Nope, but it has become tradition that us mates take a 2 week vacation " I replied. "Lucius you and Remus are going to be in charge till we get back in 2 weeks " I ordered once I saw the blonde male "Of course my lady" lucius said with a bow before the floo whisked us away.

"We're going to Greece " I stated seeing all of my mates in one room "Alright " Lola said moving upstairs to pack "and how did you decide this?" Bucky asked amused "well we haven't had a vacation in a while and now's the perfect time so go back or I'm packing for you" I said threatening the rest of them into moving. "She finds ways to pack humiliating things for us if we allow her to pack" bucky said with a shiver  at seeing the confused look appearing on Tom's face, going upstairs I change into my outfit smiling at lola as she finished packing and getting ready as well

 "She finds ways to pack humiliating things for us if we allow her to pack" bucky said with a shiver  at seeing the confused look appearing on Tom's face, going upstairs I change into my outfit smiling at lola as she finished packing and getting r...

(Same shoes (vans), and sun glasses (left), none of the accessories, Lyra left, Lola right)

I smiled as we landed in Athens, before getting into a jeep and driving to the summer home "thank merlin for the potter's" Lola muttered looking up at the house "Right by the beach" I said looking past the stone fence at the ocean, before entering the house and walking into the main bedroom expanding the bed until I knew it was big enough for all of us, "20 miles of private beach" I grinned at lola, the both of us sharing a look before we took off to the ocean, the boys calling our names behind us as we dove into the water transforming our legs into tails, swimming deeper into the ocean