•Chapter 51•

Me and the other champions were in the Room of requirements trying to figure out a way to breathe underwater for an hour , I'll perform self human transfiguration " Viktor stated a few weeks before the task, "the bubble charm with transfigured fins will work" Cedric stated next, "I don't know how well I will do due to being a veela, water and us are natural enemies " fleur said worriedly, an Idea went off in my head, the other three jumped slightly as a large tome thumped on the table "Aha!" I exclaimed effectively scaring them again.

"What is it Rina?" Viktor asked "a way for fleur to complete the task I stated showing them the page "should a veela ever need to be in a body of water at any given time or any reason, the best way to counter act the sickness is to simply cast 'Aeris bulla' a pocket of air similar to a bubble will form around you keeping you dry while also allowing you to swim through the water without the need for air" fleur read a smile making it's way onto her face "this iz perfect" she said her french accent bleeding through a little in her excitement "and what will our resident parceltounge be doing " cedric asked teasingly "well, I plan on..."

....
.....
......
.......

....
......
........
.........

Loki was missing, I knew logically he was at the bottom of the lake but my entire being screamed it's desire to have her mate returned, promising hell to pay for those who took him, "My sister is gone" fleur cried out as we met up before the task "Cho is gone as well " Cedric stated "Hela is missing " viktor said in an absolutely foul mood, though none of us could blame him, my eyes flashed purple at the knowledge my cub was also at the bottom of the merlin forsaken lake.

The cannon boomed signaling the start of the, the others quickly said their spells and entered the lake "tempus syreni" I cast watching as a beautiful
Tail appeared

'oh I'm so going to try becoming a full mermaid ' I thought before jumping into the water and swim to the merpalace, I stayed clear of the kelp and made my way to the hostages, I swam right up to loki and hela, "I know I can only take one, but I w...

'oh I'm so going to try becoming a full mermaid ' I thought before jumping into the water and swim to the merpalace, I stayed clear of the kelp and made my way to the hostages, I swam right up to loki and hela, "I know I can only take one, but I will wait here until my daughter's mate rescues her" I stated firmly getting an understanding nod from the guard, turning slightly I see Viktor come and rescue hela making me relax slightly, fleur looking a bit worse for wear came by second taking with her Gabrielle, once I spotted cedric coming closer I grabbed loki and swam us to the surface, making it to the platform 10 minutes before the time, cedric making it up with only one minute to spare, fleur got 37 out of 50 bumping her score up to 75, Viktor got a score of 38/50 making his new total 70, cedric was given a score of 38/50 making his score 76 putting him ahead of both fleur and Viktor, finally it was my turn, and I was given a score of 39/50 making my grand total 76 tying me to first place with cedric .

Not bothering to acknowledge anyone I grabbed Loki's hand and dragged him all the way back to our room, I needed reassurance that my mate was okay, once inside I watched as loki shifted to lola and laid down on the bed bearing her neck to me.

⚠️SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

Carina wasted no time in changing into leo as he stalked over to his mate planting small kisses along her neck "Mine" he growled nipping at the mating mark "yours" lola moaned out as her nate bit into the mark causing a wave of pleasure to wash over her, leo waisted no time in ripping all of her clothes off immediately latching onto one of her nipples "oh fuck!" Lola moaned out as leo shoved two fingers in her pussy , moving them in and out at a fast pace. Leo withdrew his fingers and immediately plunged inside his mate, setting a hard pace, his grip on her hips hard enough to ensure bruising "Mine, My mate!" Leo growled feeling the knot forming "Mine to fill up with pups" leo growled slamming all the way in knot and all "Alpha!" Lola screamed in pleasure as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her as her orgasm released as her mate knotted her"

⚠️ SMUT OVER ⚠️

"All we can do is practice all of the spells we know and learn any new spells the room can provide " cedric said as we sat in the Room of requirements trying to guess what to do for the last test "hagrid let it slip we'll be dealing with those damned blasted shrewts as one of the creatures we'll be dealing with" I said grimmiacing at the mere thought of those blasted things, Cedric cringed slightly "bloody hell" he groaned throwing his head against the wall

In a distant universe:

"When will we be appearing?" Thor asked as tony, bruce and Stephen worked on the machine "according to strange and our research we'll appear around the summer time for them" tony said "I don't care if I have to force them back, they're coming home with us where they belong" tony stated "selfish the four of them, should have never left in the first place " bruce stated "I shall make sure loki is properly punished for his part" thor stated "I'll see to it that bucky is punished as well " steve said as he entered the room "I'll deal with Maria and Peter" tony said .
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •