•Chapter 1•

Tw: Suicide
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
No one's pov:
"Me and bruce have made a new experiment" Tony spoke while in the meeting room "what does it do?" Natasha asked warily, thinking back to the Ultron accident, "Saying the numbers 123 will take 10 years off of your life " Bruce spoke looking around the room.
-2 years later-
Maria's pov:
I walked in to dad's lab excited, I created a new way for the avengers to carry around their suits without having to wear them. "Dad look at this" I spoke excitedly "Not now Maria, I'm busy with Morgan" dad spoke harshly. I blinked back tears, I was tired off being treated second best by everyone, I walked off looking for bucky we had made a pact that day when dad and uncle bruce created their experiment, we promised that if we were ever done with everything we would say the numbers together, bucky hated how they all still treated him like an outsider even steve drifted away, loki hated that even his own brother thought he lied about being mind controlled during the New York fight. I looked up seeing both the boys I wanted to see "hey what's wrong doll?" Bucky asked after seeing the tears in my eyes "123  123" I spoke both hugged me and spoke with me "123 123" we spoke together  •30 years left• "123 123" •10 years left• "123 123" I felt the last of my life slip away, falling to the floor, I closed my eyes.

Peter's pov:
I walked in just as mom I mean maria, bucky and loki fell to the floor, I ran over to mo-maria tears already falling down my face "no you can't be dead no please wake up" I begged, she was like a mother figure to me, Tony was a mentor only for 3 months before he started ignoring me, she didn't, she was always there for me weather I needed help with homework or if I was hurt during a patrol, I wasn't going to stay here now that she's gone, hopefully she won't be too mad when I show up in the after life. "123 123 123 123 123 123" I laid down holding mom's hand as the last of my life slipped away.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •