•Chapter 43•

Lola was looking everywhere frantically 'please tell me I brought them' she thought tearing the room apart, she knew her heat was coming quickly, it was one of the few things that came to this life as well as her frost giant heritage, she normally had potions to take to stop it but it seems she forgot them. She knew that she would end up pregnant after this, she didn't mind the only reason she truly hid or stopped her heat was due to odin using her as a brood to entice that horse not that she didn't love her son Sleipnir.

"Love what's wron-" Lyra stopped short staring at her mate picking up on quickly appearing scent, lyra shifted into her male form, stalking towards lola and pinning her against the wall.
⚠️ SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

"Daddy" lola squeaked as leo's hand wrapped around her throat "you have a heat, why didn't you tell us little one we could of had you properly fucked and filled with our pups by now" leo asked his eyes glowing purple in the dim light "odin" lola explained receiving a growl alerting the others, "he can't hurt you ever again, you are ours" leo growled as he threw her on the bed vanishing their clothes on the way before kneeling in between her spread legs. "Daddy!" She shouted moaning shortly after as leo wasted no time in shoving in his cock, her heat already enticing them on a primal level, "such a good little whore taking daddy's cock" bucky said as he sat to Lola's left, "such a bad girl for not telling us about your heat" mortem said pinching her nipples causing her to scream in pleasure and pain, "she won't cum till we say so" percy said shoving his dick down her throat.

"Fuck, so wet for us princess, just gonna fill you up with our pups, knot you, breed you till your nice and full" leo growled slamming in and out of lola fast chasing his high, his thrust stuttered before stopping as he slammed into her one more time before releasing his load not stopping till he knew she was pregnant with his pup. Leo moved away being quickly replaced by mortem who shoved straight in, setting a brutal pace as his hand wrapped around her neck "dirty little whore" leo said as placed her upper half against his lower half, his hands kneading and pulling at her nipples.

Lola's moans where muffled by Percy's cock, drool was trailing down her chin "look at you, you look so fucked out and there's still two more cocks to go in your cunt" Bucky commented, smirking as lola whined from being denied release so often, Mortem slammed all of his cock inside as he released his load groaning. Mortem switched places with bucky "knot me" leo said knowing it would take forever for Percy's turn if bucky ended up knoting lola, the best bet was to dump his first load before shoving his knot inside of leo till it deflated, bucky nodded before quickly shoving his dick into lola, pounding into her, gripping her hips hard enough he was sure there will be bruises tomorrow not that any of them minded.

Bucky felt his release fast approaching he slammed all the way till only his knot remained out, filling her with his seed before pulling out moving over to see leo on all fours, quickly shoving his dick knot and all "oh fuck!" Leo exclaimed cumming all over the sheets as Bucky's cum filled him up, a slight bulge could be seen on his stomach. Percy wasted no time in getting between her legs and going a brutal pace already so close to his orgasm "cum for us baby girl" was all percy had to say as lola tightened around him, arching her back as she finally got her release, triggering Percy's who wasted no time in shoving his knot inside of her.
⚠️SMUT OVER ⚠️

Lola's heat lasted 7 days, meaning aside from the ball they didn't leave the house, it was finally time to go home "we'll tell mama and papa in a letter, it's ok honey you didn't ruin our vacation" lyra said to lola for the umpteenth time, Lola didn't have a chance to reply as the door was opened and all of the kid's decended on them "MOMMY, MAMA, DADA, DADDY, PAPA!" The kids exclaimed almost toppling their parents over "woah easy their kids your mom and mama are carrying precious cargo" bucky said confusing the kids for all of two seconds "YOUR PREGNANT!" The kids exclaimed cheering loudly, "congratulations sis" Sirius and Remus said both hugging lola .

"We're going to have to add more bedrooms" Sirius said, already grabbing a pen and parchment "what are you having " remus asked, "3 boys and 2 girls " lola responded seemingly estatic "it'll be even " siri commented "how are you going to be doing school?" Remy asked concerned, "I'm fine to shapeshift for classes as long as I turn back the moment we're in our room" she explained getting a nod from the both "when are you due?" Siri asked "June 25" lola replied "frost giants have faster pregnancys then any other race " lola explained getting nods from the others.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •