Chapter 45

A/N : Guys, watch/read Oshi No Ko, certified banger. After all Aka Akasaka is the mangaka. Can't go wrong with that guy.

"You finally confessed huh ? Good job." The voice said as I heard its smile in its voice. "Thanks." I just said as I didn't want to remember that scene before. It was quite cringe to remember after all. "Come on, even men can cry because of that." It said, its voice was too much amused. "Dude, I literally killed people and died hundreds of times. How can I cry from that." I said, the voice laughed a bit but it died down quite rapidly. "Emotions. That's the answer. Those things are too complicated for nothing." It said, I could feel a bit of ... regret ? Anger ? I don't know.

"I know. I blocked them for a long time before. And I learned about that." I said, sighing and sitting down on the vantablack floor. "What did you learned ?" It asked, I scoffed. Why did he asked something when he could just know the answer. "That's not how it works normally. Our soul, our heart, our brain, even our body acts because of them. They're the driving force of living and conscious things. Turning them off or blocking them just cause the inevitable destruction of the host." I said, sharing my point of view. And the voice laughed, it laughed loudly, so loudly that I feared that I could become deaf. "That is surely the most interesting thing I've heard since a long time." It said, seemingly amused. "You truly are interesting too. You're even too human, if we look back to what you did before." It said, I couldn't help but to share a laugh.

"I am me after all." I just said as I didn't have a clever response to that. "Indeed, and I hope that it will never change. Changing yourself drastically could bring much more harm that good, you said it yourself." It said, I nodded as I felt that blinding light shinning. "Once again, see you later !" It said with a gleeful voice.

I grunted as I woke up tiredly, I looked at my window and saw that it wasn't closed completely, letting a small but luminous ray on the ground. I got up and I had a little itch at my ball sack. So I did that sacred technique, the Pinch & Twist. After I got it good, I went out of my room. I looked down to see that nobody was there. I took my phone and looked at the time. 

7:10. 

Well, guess I'm the early bird today. I smiled to myself as I made my way downstairs. I made my way towards the kitchen and felt that I was a little hungry. "Grilled bread with butter." I said to myself as I took some slice of bread and put them in the toaster. While waiting them to grill, I took out the butter and the milk, I also took my mug out and then just waited for the bread to pop out.

I looked through my phone to see my notes as I wanted to be sure of the thing we knew for now. I was 100% sure that Paul was in the building used to gather info forcefully, to make it short, in Diaz's department. Because yes, the Institute had 4 buildings. One for each branch and the bigger one for the global work, where the Leader put himself.

Then I heard the toaster's 'ding'. So I looked behind me and I was looking at two pieces of bread freshly and beautifully grilled. I took them and I applied butter on each of them. 

Short story, two slices of bread were murdered and I was the culprit. Then I heard a door being opened and I smiled as I saw Chara stepping out of her room. Then, a problem occurred. One of her boob was trapping her shirt, while the other was normal. I cleared my throat and I pointed at my shirt. She tilted her head as she was confused. Please don't make me say it out loud...

I tugged my shirt as if I wanted to look inside. She did the same and surely, the shirt was freed from her boob. "You know you could say it out loud, it's not like we're a thing now." She said, smiling. I smiled as I looked at her walking towards me. "Well, I can't say 'careful your boob is trapping your shirt'. Right when you walk out." I said, taking a sip of milk. "You can, you're my boyfriend, remember ?" She said, kissing my cheek. I found myself smiling more as she was just next to me. "Okay, next time I'll even help you with that." I said, laughing a bit. She blushed a bit but then she returned the laugh. "Maybe I'll be okay with that." She said as she took her own mug and started to make her chocolate milk.

Wait, did she really said that to me ?

Wait, I'm her boyfriend. 

Feels fucking good.