Chapter 41

"Welcome back, Y/N." The voice said to me, I looked around and once again saw nothing. I kinda hoped to see the face of the voice. "Too bad you won't see me soon." It said, with a gleeful voice. "You're happy you're just a voice ?" I asked it, I just heard a sigh as he seemed to not appreciate that subject. "Let's just say that, for me to be able to show up even in a spectral form, it needs to do some things that you will not do." It said, with a clear but dead voice. Touchy subject much. "Okay, I see. I won't ask that again. But again, I'd like to know what my invisible friend looks like." I said, with a little smile. He's living in my head rent free. Might as well having a good relationship with that entity. "For someone who had to kill to live in the past. You surely are kind, I respect that you didn't lost yourself." It said, then it was my turn to sigh. "I'm not so sure about that..." I trailed off as I felt myself getting awoken by some light. "We'll talk more the next time you'll sleep." It said, with a happy voice.

*

I woke up, remembering our little talk with that entity. He seemed friendly enough to tell me that if I wanted to see him one day, I'll need to do something I won't do. Or I can't. Maybe it was something that I already did. Something not so family-friendly. Meh, I already wasn't some family-friendly guy... No use to overthink about all that.

I got up and I saw that there was already someone in my room, I quickly looked at my window to see Adam looking at the exterior, more precisely at the backyard. "What if I was completely naked ?" I asked him, taking my shirt who was chilling on the little chair at my desk. "We both have dicks, don't be shy." He said, I couldn't help but to laugh loudly. "Yeah, but I still don't want you to see my dick." I said as I put on my shirt, Adam laughed. "But why you're here ?" I asked him, after all he never barged in my room when I was asleep.

"I want to have the house, alone with Violet today, not for a long time. I've already talked to Chara and she was okay with that." He said, I nodded. "Yeah, that house for you and your girlfriend." I said as I left my room, but I quickly looked back and smiled. "As long as you two don't fuck in my room." I said, leaving the room. I quickly made my way downstairs as I saw Adam rushing out my room. "Hello ladies." I said as I quickly walked towards the kitchen. Then Adam looked at me and he seemed pissed. "That hit the bullseye ?" I asked with a smirk. He just growled at me. "You didn't need to say that." He said as he returned to his girlfriend, which was talking with Chara. 

I smiled to myself as I poured myself a glass of milk, then I saw Violet walking towards me. I already knew what will be the subject. I sighed as I sat down, grabbing my mug of milk. "Shoot your words." I said to her as I took a sip. "Okay, so Adam said to you that he wanted to have the house for him and me." She started, I nodded as I noticed that she was fidgety. "Are you stressed because you know what will happen when you're alone ?" I said, she seemed surprised but she nodded. 

"I never had a boyfriend before, just had small crushes here and there, but Adam was the biggest of all, and he's now my boyfriend. I want to show him that I love him. But I'm not sure the way to do it." She explained. "So now, I'm the one who gives love advices ? Even if you're the one with an actual relationship ?" I said, with a little smile. She blushed a bit but she knew that I was only joking. 

"Guys, even if they're not really open with their feelings, love that their significant other show them love and care. So just pay attention to the smallest detail about him, he'll remember it for as long as he can." I said, giving out a small secret about boys. "Oh, and that's just a selfish request, but look out for him. He's a great guy." I said, she nodded as she once again played with her fingers. "But ... Even if our couple isn't old, I kinda want to ... go further." She said, stumbling with her words. "Don't need to say more. If you wanna do it, show him, and tell him what you want. And go for it." I said, taking another sip of milk.

"Thanks. It helps a lot. And if you want an advice for today. Take our demand for you, and take Chara out for a date. She'll love it." She said as she made her way towards the couch. I just nodded as I finished my mug of milk. I needed to take my courage and ask her. I made my way towards the couch as I saw Chara waiving to me.

"Still mad." Adam said to me as I just laughed a bit. "Oh, come on dude, it was just a joke. Maybe." I said, then he shot a glare at me, I couldn't keep my calm and just laughed loudly. "What the hell is going on ?" Chara asked. Violet just shook her head as Adam sighed. "Just a private joke between men." I said, then Adam gave up and laughed. "You dick." He said, I controlled my urge to laugh then Adam looked at the time. "It's time, Violet." He said, she nodded as they both got up and made their way to their room.

"What the hell are they doing ? They're just staying home." I said, Chara laughed a bit so I looked at her. "For them, it's a home date, so they want to dress up nicely even if they aren't moving out." She said, then I had an idea in mind. "Hey Red, do you have a plan for today ?" I asked her, she looked at me with a questionable look. "No, why ?" She asked back, there's my chance. 

"Then, I'm going to ask you this. Are you free so I could take you out for a date ?" I asked, I felt like my face just became a special color as I saw Chara's cheeks getting redder and redder by the second. "A-A date ? A real date ?" She asked. With the display of cuteness she did, I couldn't hold my smile back. "Yeah, I want to take you out for a date. A real one." I said, looking into her eyes. "I'll p-prepare myself then. Wait for me p-please." She said, stuttering as she rushed towards her room. Then I myself rushed towards my room.

Once inside, I took a deep breath and smiled to myself.

I'll make sure to make her happy.