Chapter 14

Chara's POV.

He brought two more humans in here. Adam and Violet. He said that Adam was a friend. I trust Y/N, he helped me and saved the entire Underground by killing Shifty. But even before that, he was someone reliable, even if he did nothing before that run, hundreds of runs where he just looked at us. To be honest, at that time I hated him, he did nothing more than watch and do nothing. But then, suddenly he started to act, to talk more, to express more emotion than before.

I don't know what could change him that much. But I don't care about that. Before I used to think about the next deaths, how am I gonna be killed by that cursed chainsaw. How he's gonna look at me when I'll be killed. Now, I think about how the fuck I'm gonna stay calm with two more humans. 

"Hey, you alright ?" A voice snapped me out of my thought, I looked at the person and I saw that it was Violet, holding a worried look. "Yeah, I'm good." I said, I didn't want to interact with them, I just wanted my life to be calm for once. "You were looking at Y/N the whole time you know." Violet said, smiling a little. As for me, I could fell that my already blushing cheeks were getting a little hotter. "Oh yeah ? That was random." I said, looking at Y/N. He was still playing with Adam and Asriel. I could see that they were having fun as Y/N smiled and Asriel laughed. I couldn't care less about Adam. I smiled when I saw Y/N smiling even if that morning we had a little confrontation. "You're doing it again. Who is he to you ?" Violet said, making me jump a little. As for my cheeks, they were hotter than before. "Just a friend. Yeah, a friend." I said. Violet just laughed at me, but it wasn't a mean or a mocking one.

"Chara, if you're feeling something more than friendship, come to me, I always wanted to have that role, even if we barely know each other." Violet said, smiling. I was a little surprised, and it put me at ease. Maybe for the first time I could have a female friend ? I smiled a bit as I remembered Y/N's words. "Sure, the same could go for you too." I said to her, she smiled brightly as she looked at Adam. 

Y/N's POV.

I looked at Chara happily chatting with Violet, I was happy that she was talking with another human than me. I got that feeling where Chara doesn't like humanity. I don't know what happened to her before that whole genocide situation, but I felt that Shifty could easily shift anyone's opinion about humanity. 

But that is finished, Shifty is no more. I promised to Chara that I won't let her alone again. And I swore to myself that I would defend my friends from people like Shifty. I don't care if it could be a close one or not.

"You there bud ?" Adam snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh yeah, sorry." I said, I knew it was my turn to play and I already knew that I was going to lose, my hand was really bad. "I give up." I said as I tossed my cards on the table. "It's just me and Asriel then." Adam said, Asriel looked happy with his hand, Adam smiled a bit before tossing his cards like me. "Too bad I also got a bad hand." He said, making Asriel win. "Ahah, I win !" Asriel said happily, me and Adam smiled as we looked at Asriel. "Good job pal." I said while getting up. "Going to grab a glass of water." I said, Adam got up as well. "Could I get one as well ?" Adam said, I looked at him and nodded. "Do you want one Asriel ?" I asked the little winning goat, he shook his head at me. "Alright, come with me." I said to Adam, heading to the kitchen.

"So, that's how you spent your days ?" Adam asked me as I grabbed two glasses. "Pretty much, yeah, although we got some bad events before, now it's chill." I said, he nodded as I filled up the glasses. "So, how are things between you and Chara ?" Adam said, smirking. I scoffed as I heard his questions. "We're just friends, don't look into it that much." I said looking at Chara. She was still talking with Violet, and then Asriel joined the conversation. Then I focused more on Chara, unconsciously. Her eyes, cheeks, hair. Chara was what you could describe as beautiful. I wasn't dumb enough to know that Chara was attracting to my point of view. "Are you sure ?" Adam said, I got surprised as I almost spilled my water. "Careful bud." He said, laughing a little. I took a sip of my water as I sighed.

"I don't know dude. I can say for sure that she's attractive." I said as I shifted my look towards Adam. "But, I don't know, I don't feel like she's interested in that kind of relationship at all." I said to him. "I can see why you're thinking that." Adam started. He looked at Violet and smiled a little. "If you're interested by developing your relationship further, take your time. Don't rush things, I don't know about her, but I know you'll make sure to not fuck this all up." He said, smiling at me. I smiled back at him. "Oh and by the way, I won't say a word about you-know-what. That's finished isn't it ?" He said, I nodded as I smiled a bit more. "Thanks dude, I appreciate it." I said, we did a little handshake as we returned to the living room, where we saw Violet hugging Asriel. 

"Violet, you're crushing him." Adam said, Violet snapped out of her trance as he broke the hug with the little monster. "Sorry ! Did I hurt you ?" Violet asked worryingly. Asriel laughed a little and shook his head. "Not at all, it was even soft !" He said, Violet smiled a little bit. Chara smiled the entire time. Then she looked at me and smiled even more, I smiled back at her.

"Okay, sorry but we don't have any more beds, one of you need to sleep on the couch, and the other needs to sleep on the floor." Chara said, as she brought pillows and many more blankets. "I'll sleep on the floor, Violet take the sofa." Adam said, Violet wanted to protest, but knowing the person Adam was, she knew that it was unnecessary. "How chivalrous of you." I said jokingly, Adam laughed. "I know, thanks." He said, going with my joke. I laughed as I yawned. "Well guys, it's time to call it a day, good night to y'all." I said, going upstairs, Chara followed me and Asriel helped them to setup their 'beds'.

"You know, I'm really glad that you're here." Chara suddenly said, I was surprised a bit. "I'm glad too, I got to meet you and Asriel after all." I said, smiling. "We'll talk more tomorrow, I can't stand up any longer." I added, yawning again. Chara laughed a little as she yawned too.

 "Good night Y/N, have a good sleep." Chara said, entering her bedroom. "Sleep well Chara." I said as I opened 'my' room. I didn't even bother putting something more comfy as I jumped on my bed.

I drifted to sleep with a smile on my face.