Chapter 26

"I'm not letting you see him anymore." Neteyam says as we arrive at Ao'nung place. "What happened?" He asks. "Lix literally tried to rape my little brother." Neteyam says making me sigh. "He did what?" Ao says clearly in shock. I don't want to listen to them talking bad about Lix because I still do love him.
"If I wasn't there on time.." Neteyam says looking at me. Ao'nung also looks at me and I quickly look at the floor. "He has anger problems.." I say trying to defend Lix. My brother raises his eyebrows. "Are you seriously defending your rapist?" He asks.

My heart stings at the word 'rapist'. I know it might be true but I don't want it to be true. Why did Lix have to do that? "One more chance, Neteyam. Please.. I love him." I say tearing up. He sighs. "I really want you to be happy but what if he does it again?" He asks. "Lo'ak, I think you should talk to him and clarify that you give him one more chance." Ao'nung says.

Neteyam sighs and slowly nods his head. I look at Ao'nung thankfully. "I'm gonna talk to him.." I say leaving. "Bro." Neteyam grabs my arm before I leave. "Be careful." He says and I nod. I walk back to where Lix was (in my parents's place.) Lix is nowhere near and I walk to his place. As I'm about to knock, I feel a hand on my shoulder.
"Lo.. I know you would never forgive me and I understand. But I love you so much." Lix says. "I..I want to give you one more chance, Lix." I say as his eyes lighten up. "Really?" He asks and I nod.

"I won't fuck up again." He says kissing my cheek. I nod and he pulls me in a hug. "I'm so sorry, Lo'ak. Why did you not-" "B-because I was scared, Lix. I was scared of you." I say seeing the pain on his face. "I know.. and that hurts me so much." He says kissing my cheek. He walks into the hut and I follow him. "Are you tired?" He asks seeing the
desperation on my face. I nod and he gently lifts me up like he always does. He softly drops me on the bed and lays down besides to me. "I hope I'll chance.. for us." He says cuddling me.

                 _______________
NETEYAMS POV:
"I really feel bad for Lo." I say laying down next to Ao. "Me too, Lix really changed." He says. "I know but I just hate seeing my little brother hurt." I say as he grabs his hand. "Wanna ride my ilu and go to the reef?" He asks and I nod. We get up and walk to the sea surface. He calls his ilu and hops on it.
"C'mon Tey." He says reaching for my hand as I sit behind him. I wrap my hands around his waist and lay my head on his back comfortably. "Wanna ride?" He asks after a while. I quickly shake my head. "I'm bad at this." I say as he shakes his head. "You're not, Tey." He says. I sigh.

"Fine.." he gets off and we swap places. He puts his hands on my waist making me nervous. "Hold on tightly, Tey." He says and I nod. I start as he slowly moves his hands down to my thighs. "I-I can't focus like this." I say as my tail moves twitchy. He chuckles softly and the ilu moves faster.
"How do I control the speed?" I ask a little panicked. "Neteyam, stop the ilu!" He says but I attempt. We both end up falling down and the ilu swims away. "Fuck.." he says as we're in the middle of nowhere. "S-sorry.." I say quietly. To my surprise he starts laughing. "Stop laughing, skxawng!" I say annoyed.

"How do we go back?" I ask panicked as he just chuckles. "We have to swim back." He says making me drop my mouth. "Never!" I yell out. "Let's see who's faster." He says and just swims away already. "That's a false start!" I yell and quickly follow him. A few minutes later I give up and stop swimming. I look underneath the water and can't even see the sand anywhere near which means we're very far away. "Ao'nung?" I look around. Where is he? "Ao.. stop it's not funny anymore!" I yell.

He is nowhere near which makes me panick. What do I do? "Ao, help me!" I yell but I get no response. My legs get tired of trying to keep my head above the water and I slowly give up. "H-help.." I say and my body floats down the water. I'm fucking drowning?! My eyes slowly close and my body goes numb.

I slowly open my eyes and sit up. As soon as my eyes observe the surroundings, I cough out a lot of water. "Tey!" Ao'nung runs to me and sits down next to me. "You got me so fucking worried." He says kissing my forehead. "W-what happened?" I ask confused. "You don't remember?" He asks and I try to think back every moment.
"Oh.. now I do." I say. "How did you get me here?" I ask confused. "I had to drag you on my back all the way to here." He says and I widen my eyes. "That's impossible!" I say not believing him. "Yet it happened." He says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Where were you?" I ask. "I wasn't far away from you. Why did you not just yell my name?" He asks and I frown. "I literally did like 10 times." I say. "I was probably underwater then." He says caressing my cheek. "Are you okay now?" He asks and I nod. "I was so scared, Ao." I say as he cuddles me. "I know, Tey. I thought I lost you." He says hugging my tighter. "Why do I always have to get you in trouble?" He says. "It's not your fault, Ao. Please don't think it's your fault, okay?" I say grabbing his hand. "I don't wanna keep on getting you hurt, Tey." He says and I shake my head. "It's not your fault. I'm not your responsibility." I say standing on the tips of my toes to reach his height kissing his cheek now.

"Yes you are, you're my yawnetu (my lover)." He says making me hug him again. "I love you, Neteyam." He says and leans down to kiss my lips softly. "I love you too, Ao'nung." I say as he sits down on the seyn (sort of bench/ chair). He slowly pulls me onto his lap. "I missed..this." I say slowly grinding on his lap. "Oh, you did?" He asks.
"Mhm.." I wrap my arms around his neck as he slowly bucks my hips onto his lap. "Then show me how much you've missed this." He says pulling on my tail making me moan softly. I slowly start riding him and I feel his dick poke through his loincloth from how hard he is. "You have no idea what you're doing to me.." he says and he starts to kiss my neck roughly.

Suddenly he flips us over making him pin me down. "You're so fucking cute, Neteyam." He says making me want him even more. I grab his neck so his face is closer to mine. His lips touch mine and I open my mouth a little for his tongue to enter my mouth. He licks my lips and I feel his hands travel down my body. He circles his finger around my loincloth and starts to take my loincloth off as someone walks in.

"Netey- oh.." My little brother says. His eyes widen and I quickly push Ao off me. "Uhh.. hi bro." I say awkwardly. "Ehm.." he says frowning. "What's wrong?" I ask as he enters the room. "Nothing.. I'm just bored. And I don't know where Lix is, we fell asleep together but I woke up not finding him anywhere." He says. "Hmm.. that's kinda suspicious though." Ao says and I nod. "I'm pretty sure he'll come back in any moment." I say and Lo nods. "Well.. sorry for interrupting you guys." He says and leaves.

"Did he really just see that?" I ask embarrassed and Ao nods. "Wanna continu-" "No, skxawng!" I say as he smirks. He lays down next to me and stares at me. "What?" I ask confused. "How did your parents make something this perfect?" He asks making me roll my eyes. "No, but for real.. how?" He asks. I smile and grab his hand.
"You didn't seem to think that when I first met you." I say. "Oh yes I did.. you know that." He says cuddling me as the safe and warm feeling makes my eyes close. "You're so comfortable.." I say snuggling up to him. "I wanna stay like this all day." He says as his hand slides down to my tail. He grabs the soft tip of my tail and holds it in his warm hands.

"Then why don't we?" I ask and close my eyes. "Bet.." He says. My eyes are fully closed now and I finally fall asleep.