Chapter 19

LO'AK'S POV:
I open the rawng (door) and walk in. My eyes start tearing up a little but I quickly wipe them away. "What's wrong, my prince?" Lix asks as soon as I walk in. He grabs me and hugs me comfortably. "Baby, sit down." He says sitting down and gently sitting me on his lap. "Now take a few deep breaths, Lo."
He says caressing my cheek. I do what he says and start taking slow breaths. I nibble on my bottom lip to relief stress as I always do. "Just like that, you're doing amazing." He says softly caressing my cheek again.

I finally calm down and breathe controllably. "Can you tell me what happened, baby?" He asks. "M-my family..." he nods at me to continue talking. "The-they all hate me, Lix!" I say, my voice shaky. "And m-my brother.. and Ao'nung." I start tearing up again. "What's with them, ma Lo'ak?" Lix asks wiping away my tears.
"The-they said mean things about you.." I say. "He s-said mean things about.. y-your sister and that you were u-using me for my body.." I say and he grabs my hand. "Aww, Lo'ak. Please don't cry, baby boy." He says wiping my tears away once again.

"I don't care about what they say about me, but Lo'ak.." he says grabbing my hand gently. "You're not weak, okay? You're my little warrior, okay?" He says making me giggle through my tears. "I don't care if anyone believes it or not, but I would never use you for your body, I actually love you ma prince." He says caressing my cheek. "I hate seeing you cry, I don't want my kitten to be sad." He says wiping away my tears.

"But wh-what they said ab-" "I ik kom je in don't care about they said about me, baby. You're all that matters to me." He says kissing me gently. "M-my parents gr-grounded me but I don't w-wanna be without you." I say trying to speak understandably. "Baby, I don't wanna cause any trouble between you and your family." He says caressing my cheek. "T-they don't care about me anyway.." I say. Expect for Tuk and Kiri maybe..

"Don't say that, my prince." He says and I slowly move my head to his neck. "I- I'm sleepy.." I say quietly. "I'll carry you, baby." He says getting up and lifting me up with him. I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck snuggling my face into his neck. My eyes close and he gently lays me down on the bed. He tugs me and I hear his footsteps walking away. A few minutes later I fall asleep.
______________________

NETEYAM'S POV:
"Where's your brother?" My dad asks. "I.. with Kiri." I lie not wanting to cause Lo'ak any more trouble. I immediately regretted what I said and wanted to apologize but he left me.. I feel like a terrible brother now and I don't even know where my brother is. I should go visit Lix to see if Lo'ak is with him. I arrive at Lix his place and knock.

"Lix?" I ask. He opens the door. "Hey.." he says frowning. "Is Lo'ak there?" He asks. "He's sleeping right now." Lix answers coldly. "Oh.. can you please tell him I'm really sorry and we're worried about him?" I ask. "I will." He closes the door in my face. Fuck, Lo'ak probably told him what I said about his sister.. I walk away feeling sad about the way I hurt my brother. He probably won't even come home anymore..

I head back to Ao'nung and walk in. "There he is." Ao'nung says grabbing my hand. "What's up with you?" He asks because I'm pretty quiet. "I fucked up really bad." I say looking at the floor. "What do you mean?" He asks. "I hurt my brother and Lix with my stupid words." I say and Ao'nung frowns. "What did you s- oh.." he says remembering what he told me about Lix.
"I just run my mouth everytime hurting people." I say and he cuddles me. "I'm a horrible person." I say. "You're not." He says. "But if you think so, let's be horrible together." He says and I frown. "What?" "We always seem to mess up shit, so let's do it together." He says smirking.

"Have you ever made children cry?" He asks making me chuckle at his dumb question. "What?" I laugh. "I mean.. I love seeing kids cry." I say and he chuckles. "Me too, so let's make children cry and act like we didn't do shit." He says making me laugh. "You're so weird but I love it." I say making him smirk. "Let's go." He says pulling my arm and I follow him outside.

"What if we get caught by their parents?" I ask. "Never happened before." He says smirking. "See that kid? Let's tell her that she's adopted." He says and I pull his hand. "What? You're crazy!" I chuckle but he already walks to the kid. I quickly follow him. "Hey, did you know that you're adopted?" He asks the kid.

"What? I'm not!" She yells at him. "I'm sorry but the 'dad' that has adopted you, asked me to tell you so you wouldn't freak out.." He says turning around quickly to smirk at me. The kid starts crying and hitting Ao making me chuckle. "What are you laughing, blueberry?" The kid yells at me making me drop my smile and frowning. How does this kid have such an audacity? "Excuse me?" I say making Ao'nung burst into laughing.

________________

LO'AK'S POV:
I open my eyes and slowly get up. I look around. How long have I been taking a nap? It feels like a whole day.. I slowly walk to the lettrrtrr (living room) and see Lix smoking a kxenerit (cigarette). The room smells like smoke. "My little kitten woke up." He says putting off his cigarette and walking towards me. I start blushing. He looks so beautiful right now.. He seems to notice because he starts smirking. "Baby, did you sleep good?" He asks moving closer and kissing my jawline. "A~ahh Lix~!" I moan out at the kiss on my sensitive spot.

"Your brother came to ask for you." He says making me frown. "H-huh? What did he say?" I ask. "He was truly sorry and your family is worried about you." He says caressing my chin. "I don't think being mad at him will help you." He says kissing my lips with his soft lips. He gently bites my lip. I slowly push him away.
"Y-you taste like cigarettes!" I say. "C'mon, it's not that bad." He says smirking. "It is!" I push him away. "Fine I'll wash my mouth just for you." He says rolling his eyes. He quickly leaves and comes back within a second.

"So where were we?" He asks smirking. He gently grabs my hair and pulls it back making me look up at him. "You're so perfect." He says leaning in. He bites my lip making me open my mouth as he slides in his tongue. I softly moan into his mouth. He starts pulling onto my hair harder as his tongue explores my mouth. I feel a weird ticklish feeling in my stomach and quickly break the kiss gasping for breath as he smirks at me.

He wraps his hands around my waist pulling me closer. "I just can't get enough of you, ma Lo'ak." He says pinning me to the wall. "W-what are you-" He leans in for my neck and slowly starts sucking on the already purple and red colored marks. "I- Ah~ stop~!" I moan out as he starts to slowly bite it. My ears twitch back in pleasure and my tail moves around quickly.
He bites it one more time making me bite my lip and roll my eyes and looks at me with lust in his eyes. The place on my neck has start bleeding but I love the pain he made me feel.

He grabs my tail and pulls it harshly. "L~ahh!" I moan. He grabs my tail and puts it in his mouth making me roll my eyes to the back of my head. My legs get weaker and bite my lip. "A~ahh! Lix~!" He starts biting on it making me lose control. My tail moves uncontrollably in his mouth and I moan his name out. "I~ Li~Lix!" I say. "Yes, my kitten?" He says dropping my tail and rubbing it.
"I can't t-take ah~ it anymore!" I yank out. "Show me how good I make you feel, kitten." He says smirking. I whimper as he suddenly grabs me and lifts me up. He sits down and I sit on his lap.

He grabs my hips and slowly moves them forward and backward on his lap. "Ride me, kitten." He says smirking. He grabs my tail and I slowly start moving on his lap. I can feel how hard he is underneath me which makes my stomach feel ticklish. "A~mmmh!" I moan out softly biting my lip. He rubs my tail making me stop moving. "S-stop teas~ahh teasing me!" I say as he purposely squeezes my tail when I talk to make me moan. He smirks and grabs my hips again.
"How does it feel, my kitten?" He asks smirking as I slowly grind upon him. "G~good!" I say rolling my eyes and biting my lip.

Suddenly he stops moving and drops my tail. "H-huh?" I frown. "What's-" "I forgot I had to  go to my friends." He says slowly pushing me off. "O-oh.. but-" "I'll see you here tonight, okay?" He says and leaves.