Chapter 11

"I really gotta smoke some weed, Tey." Ao'nung says with puppy eyes. "Fine but don't do it around me. That stuff smells." I say rolling my eyes. "Yaay I love you ma Tey!" He says kissing me. "Please come with me otherwise I'll miss you." He says with puppy eyes again. "Ugh fine.." I say slightly annoyed. He does look so cute though..

"So when are your friends coming?" I ask once we've arrived at the place we and his friends always hang out. "I guess like in an hour or something." He says. I nod and he grabs a bag with bottles and boxes in it. "You really don't want a little bit of vodka? Like just a little?" He asks. "Ao'nung, I'm leaving!" I say annoyed and he smirks. "Okay okay sorry." He says opening one of the bottles and taking sips.

"You're just ruining yourself.." I say to myself. "What did you say, my love?" He says smiling at me. "Nothing." I roll my eyes sitting down on a chair. "Don't get too drunk please." I say as he opens the second bottle already. "I won't, my love." He says smirking at me.
"I'm not helping you if you're going to throw up!" I warn and he chuckles. "Is your brother also coming?" He asks sitting down on the chair in front of me. I nod. "Yeah, he has been through some shit." I say. "Damn what happened?" Ao asks. "Your sister broke his heart." I say and he nods. "She always does that shit. Like she always cheats." He says.

"Like you?" I ask quietly. "Huh?" He says. "Did you ever.. cheat?" I ask. He slowly shakes his head. "I mean.. the person I cheated on and with both meant nothing to me. Unlike you." He says looking at me. "You.. always say stuff like that. Don't you know people have feelings?" I say. He shakes his head.
"I'm like a horrible person. Bu I try not to hurt people I love. I end up always hurting them though." He says. He sighs and I nod. "Y-you love me right?" I ask. "Neteyam, you're the only person I actually love." He says.

I nod. Suddenly someone walks in. "Lo'ak!" I say smiling. "I told dad we were uh.. oh hi Ao'nung." Lo'ak says smirking at me. I roll my eyes. "Yo Lo'ak, how are- oh I'm sorry about my sister." He says. "It's okay now.. I'm over her I guess." He says standing next to me. "I missed you, baby bro." I say grabbing his tail as he quickly turns around hitting me. "I totally did not!" He says and I chuckle.

"So you told dad not to worry?" I ask and he nods. "Baby bro, you're not using anything tonight. Got it?" I say. "Fine fine, sir." He says rolling his eyes. "I'm serious Lo'ak, you listen to what I say. No drinking. No smoking. No drugs. Nothing!" I say. "Am I clear?" I ask. "Okay okay!" He rolls his eyes. "C'mon Tey, let the boy have some fun." Ao'nung says smirking at me. "No, he's too young. Even I don't do any of these things." I say looking at Lo'ak now.

"You're staying with me all night Lo'ak. I really need you to behave because if dad knows.. you're going to smell like alcohol and weed though." I say and he nods smiling. "Okay okay." He says. A few friends of Ao'nung come in and he starts talking to them. "I hope Lix is coming.." Lo'ak says looking at the floor. "He is." I say smirking. "How do you know?" He asks. "I asked Ao." I say and Lo'ak looks at me smiling. "Thanks bro!" He says and I chuckle.

A few minutes later Lix walks in the room. He heads to us. "Yo Neteyam and.. forest boy, what's your name?" He says smirking at Lo'ak. "U..uhhh.. uh. Lo-Lo'ak." My brother says quickly looking at me. He's all blushing! "Nice to actually meet you, Lo-Lo-Lo'ak." Lix smirks at him. Lo'ak quickly looks at me and I smirk at him.

"Lo'ak are you okay? You're all red." Lix says smirking. Damn.. "Y-yes I'm jus-just uh-" "Anyways, let's go take a walk Lo'ak." Lix says grabbing his arm. "Y-sure." My brother says blushing even more. They walk away and I smirk at them.
"So Lo'ak and Lix, huh?" Ao says. I nod my head. "That's cute." He says and I nod. "I mean you are cute." He says getting closer. "Maybe if you didn't smell like weed." I roll my eyes pushing him away.

"Awww come on." He says smirking. "Hmm.." I say. "Fine." I grab his face gently and press my lips against his. It's a passionate and perfect kiss. My ears and tail twitching in pleasure. He gently thugs on my dreads. Suddenly I feel his finger around my waistband  "A-Ao, no." I say breaking the kiss.
"Sorry Tey." He says and I nod. He continues the kiss. "Damn that kiss looks good tho." I hear someone say. I quickly back off.
Fuck! It's Ao'nungs friend. "Why do you always have to interrupt me, bro?" Ao'nung says rolling his eyes at his friend. "I just wanted to ask if you want vodka or I'll drink everything bro." His friend says.

"Nah I want some too." He says and he grabs my hand. "Let's go baby." He says and we go aylaru (to the others." I nod and when we arrive in the living room everyone is sitting on the floor and the chairs. "I'm going to get some drink baby, want anything?" I shake my head and sit down on the floor next to a girl. "Hey! What's your name?" She asks.
"Neteyam. What about you?" I ask. She seems very nice. She is the only one besides me not drinking or smoking too. "My name is Ly'ri." She says and I nod.
"Nice to meet you!" She says excited. "Finally someone else who is sober." I say and she chuckles.

"So why are you here?" She asks. "Just here with my boyfriend.. and my brother. What about you?" I say. It's fun calling him my boyfriend. "I'm here with my friends but they're all drunk." She says rolling her eyes and I chuckle. "So tell me about you, why are you so.. blue?" She asks and I laugh.
_____________________________________
LOAK'S POV:
Lix grabs my arm and pulls me with him. We're outside now. "Are you cold, Lo'ak?" Lix asks. Still blushing i reply: "A little." He still hasn't let go of my arm and he comes closer pulling me to his chest. "I-I.. thank you." I say blushing even more now.

"How are your cheeks so red when you're cold? I thought you were warm.." he says smirking. "I.." "It's okay to be nervous, Lo'ak." He says smirking. Fuck what is happening to me?! "Wanna know something, Lo'ak?" He asks. "What?" I say. "I know that you have a little crush on me. The way you always stare at me and your tail going crazy, just like right now." He grabs my tail and it's moving crazily in his hand.

"I-I.." fuck he knows! "W-was it that obvious..?" I ask quietly. He chuckles. "You're so cute." He says smirking. I feel my face heating up. He just called me cute? My tail goes crazy and my ears start twitch a bit. "Do you have a girlfriend?" He asks continue to walk as starts to holds my hand.
"No." I say. "Maybe you have a boyfriend?" He asks looking at me. I shake my head. "Perfect." He says smirking. "I'm interested in you, you come from the forest right?" He says. I nod. "Yeah, but we had to leave due to war." I say. "Why was there war?" He asks.

"They were hunting for my father. They're bad people.." I say. "Well, you're safe now." He says looking at me. I nod. "I really appreciate it." I say. "You're cute, did you know that?" He says and I blush again. "E-eh thank you." I say avoiding his gaze. Suddenly he stops walking and I also stop. "Can I untie your hair?" He asks. My eyes widen but I nod. He moves closer. His face almost touching mine. He's taller than me though, way taller.  "You.. look so beautiful with your hair like this." He says.

"I.." he moves closer and closer. His nose almost touching mine. "Your eyes are very beautiful, you know that?" He says. He grabs my chin gently. "E-eh.." I can't stop but looking at his ocean eyes. "We should hang out more often, Lo'ak." He says and I feel my legs getting weaker. I nod and he moves closer. His lips now touching mine. WAIT.. I'm kissing him! And it feels like heaven.
"Fuck, you taste so fucking good." He says breaking the kiss after a few seconds feeling like hours. He suddenly pulls my hair so I look up at him. "Will I see you again tomorrow?" He asks kissing me one more time.
I nod.