Chapter 10

Neteyam's POV:
I slowly open my eyes and sit up. I feel a hand in my hand and I  look next to me seeing Ao'nung waiting for me. "Good morning ma Tey, how do you feel?" He asks. "W..way better." I answer and he smiles. "Good."  He says. "Your mom brought you something to eat." He says. "I don't-" I try to say. "Please baby.. for me?" He almost begs me to eat.

I sigh and he kisses my forehead. "I love you Neteyam. I want you to be healthy okay? You don't know how happy I'll be when you eat this baby." He says. I nod my head and I sit so he can feed me. He quickly grabs the wutso (meal). "Open your mouth, Tey." He says holding the food near my mouth.
I open and he slowly feeds me. "I'm so proud of you, ma Tey." He says kissing my cheek. "I.. love you." I say and he smiles. "I love you too, Tey." He says and starts feeding me again. He starts talking about random stuff to make it less harder for me to eat.

"Neteyam, I'm so proud of you!" He says kissing my forehead once again. "You ate everything, baby!" He says proudly making me smile. He is so cute and he doesn't know it. A few minutes later my dad and brother walk in. "Neteyam!" They both say. "How are you, son?" My dad sits down and caresses my head.
My dad gets up and Lo'ak takes his place. "Bro, how do you feel?" He asks. "Way better." I smile. "What about you?" I ask. "Have you met someone else?" I ask quietly so only Lo'ak can hear while Ao'nung and my dad were talking.

"Shhh!" He quickly says. "That's a yes? Who's the lucky girl?" I ask smirking at my little brother. "Well.. what if it isn't a.. girl?" He says playing with my bracelet. "Wait what?" I say almost gasping. "I.." he says still keeping his gaze on my bracelet while fidgeting with it. "Damn you did mean it last time." I say still flabbergasted. "Shut up skwaxng!" He says smacking my head. "Oh shit I forgot you were sick, are you okay?" He quickly apologizes and I laugh.

"So.. who's the lucky guy?" I ask. He quickly looks at my bracelet and starts playing with it again. "He's such a skwaxng though.." Lo'ak says excited. "Spill it already!" I say. "You know Ao'nung.." "He's mine bro-" I say but he quickly interrupts me. "No not him you skwaxng! It's his.. friend." Lo'ak says quickly looking away and playing with my bracelets. "Which one?" I say confused. "L..Lix." He says starting to blush. "Bro no way! He literally beat me up but damn.. you really do like him bro. You're all blushing!" I tease and he hits me playfully.

"So.. have you already talked to him?" I ask. "I.. no he made fun of my tail." He says still avoiding eye contact. "That's like flirting bro." I roll my eyes. "Hmm.." "Lo'ak let's go back!" My dad yells. "See ya later bro." Lo'ak says and my dad also says bye. "Thank me for letting you stay here tonight again." Ao'nung says and I smile. "Thank you." I say and he kisses my cheek. "I wanna try to walk now." I say. "No you're not going to do that." Ao'nung says shaking his head.

"But I'm so bored laying in this bed all day.." I say whining. "You're such a little kid." He rolls his eyes. "But I'm holding your arm the whole time." He says and I nod. "Get your ass up then." I stand up with a lot of effort. "Good, now walk." He says. "I can walk again!" I say proudly and he smirks. "Not after tonight." He says smirking.
"C'mon Ao! That's disgusting!" I say dramatically pushing him away. "You chose to be with me so that means you also have to handle my dirty jokes." He says still smirking pushing me on the bed.

"Ow Ao'nung that hurt!" I say as he gets on top of me. "I can't wait until you're ready for it baby." He says smirking. "Never." I roll my eyes. "A-Ao'nung why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. "Because.. I need you baby. I just need to feel you." He says gently kissing me. He starts biting my lips again and I quickly push him away. "Ao'nung.. you-" "I'm sorry Tey.. I can't hold back anymore." He says and quickly gets off me.

"Can we cuddle?" I ask and he nods laying down next to me. "I love how warm you are Ao." I say smiling. "I love how innocent you are." He says getting closer to me. "Why are you always so dirty minded?" I ask sighing. "Because your body just screams for it." He says. "I'm sleepy.." I say feeling my eyes close. "Sleep well, ma Tey." I hear Ao'nung say as he cuddles up with me.
_____________________________________
"Wake up Tey." I hear Ao'nung say as he shakes me lightly. I slowly open my eyes. "Huh? What's wrong?" I ask sitting up. "There's a huge fire at your kelku (hut). "WHAT?" I quickly get up panicking and he starts laughing. "W-why are you laugh- Ao'nung that's not funny!" I say hitting him. "Your face was so cute, Tey." He says still laughing. "Skawxng.." I say and walk to the restroom. "Baby I was just playing." He says smirking. "Get out skawxng." I roll my eyes trying to push him away.

He grabs my wrist and pushes me against the wall. "O..ow. You're hurting me." I say trying to get out of his grip. "You're just so cute when you're angry.." he says smirking at my lips. He moves closer and I push him away. "You don't deserve a kiss now." I say smiling and quickly locking the door. "Tey, you're so mean!"

He says from the other side of the door. "Open the door baby you're so mean." He says dramatically. "Open the door please." "If you promise not to kiss me." I say smirking. "Hmm.. fine. I promise not to kiss you." He says and I open the door. "What?" I ask. "Can't your boyfriend watch you pee?" He asks smirking. "Definitely not!" I say rolling my eyes. "Fine fine..wanna hang out with my friends tonight?" He asks grabbing my hands.

I nod. "But can I bring Lo'ak?" I ask. "Sure." He says and he kisses my forehead. "Who's coming?" I ask. He names some random people and Lix. That's good! I'll bring my brother so he can get to know Lix more. What a good brother I am. "I'm going to check on Kiri and Tuk." I say after a while. He kisses me one more time and nods.