Chapter 1

A/N: I just wanted to say that this story is gay af and it contains smut and (mentions of) rape/ SA etc. Just make sure you read the description bc there are more warnings. Anyways tysm for reading the first 5 chapters are short but most of them have 1200+ words. Anyways tysm for reading this story <3

Neteyam's POV:
"We have to escape, Neytiri! Quaritch is searching for us. This family has to stay safe!" Jake, my dad, yells to my
mom."
"You can not ask me this! I am not leaving my people like you did!" Neytiri yells back.
"Are they fighting again?" I ask Lo'ak, my younger brother. "Of course they are." He says rolling his eyes.

"Let's go to the battlefield, bro." Lo'ak smirks and grabs my arm. "Definitely not." I shake my head. "C'mon bro! Don't be a wuss!" Lo'ak says trying to pull me to the battlefield.
I grab his shoulders and move closer. "Lo'ak, we're not going there." I say on a demanding tone. God, he can be so annoying sometimes. "Fine I'll go by myself." He says quickly trying to get out of my grip.

I attempt to hold him and he escapes. "LO'AK! GET YOUR SKXWANG (idiot) ASS BACK HERE NOW!" I yell as I quickly follow him.
As we arrive to the battlefield, Lo'ak runs to the weapon market to get a  gun. "You don't even know how to use this." I grab the gun from him.

"Yes I do, dad taught me." Lo'ak says trying to reach for the gun in my hand. "Bro, dad doesn't even want to talk to you." I joke but I quickly apologize when I see his face dropping.

Lo'ak walks away from me and I attempt to stop him. "Bro I was just joking around." I grab his arm and make him face me. "What do you mean joking around? It's the truth. You're the favorite child, the perfect little soldier!" He yells. "I'm the fucking monster, the disappointment of the family!" Lo'ak yells.

"C'mon Lo'ak. Dad loves y-" "Oh just stop lying already Neteyam!" He interrupts me. "Lo'ak, dad loves every child of his. He wants to protect us, okay! You're just a pretty annoying kid sometimes, like running to the battlefield!" I yell back.

"Lo'ak, just listen to me. I'm your brother so I know what's best for you." I say. "Are we good?" I ask. Lo'ak nods and I hug him. "Ew Neteyam I hate hugs!" He yells.

"Shut up, I know that my baby bro needs a hug." We both chuckle. "Now let's go back before we get in trouble." He nods and we return to our home.

"Where the fuck were y'all!" Dad yells. "We were with Spider and Kiri." I quickly lie. "Hmm that's strange because Kiri literally asked where you guys were." He yells.

"Sorry dad, it's my fault. I wanted to go to the battlefield and Neteyam tried to stop me." Lo'ak sighs. My mom, Neytiri, hisses at Lo'ak and my dad grabs his arm really tight. "You're such a disappointment." He whispers.

"I-i know, I'm sorry sir." Lo'ak sighs. "Dad, why are you like this? This is not going to change his behavior." I grab Lo'ak so dad lets go off him.

Lo'ak walks out of the room. "Look what you've done!" I say and then follow my brother.
_____________________________________
THIRD PERSON POV:
"You're very hard on them, Jake." Neytiri says. "I know, I'm a father. I'm supposed to protect." Jake says. "You're very hard on them, Jake." Neytiri repeats.
"I know, but I just want them to be safe." Jake says, staring at the floor. "Aww, it's okay." Neytiri says while hugging Jake.