Extra-16

Cherry Maruko is a super cute girl with a lid!

    But Xiao Xiao Hei is a boy! It's a real boy!

    Let him imitate a female character? ? ?

    Xiao Xiao Hei was stunned on the spot. He had never watched this animation before, and naturally he didn't know what kind of person Xiaoxiao Maruko was.

    His father Zheng Ke was overjoyed off the court and he couldn't stop laughing.

    The director had no intention of embarrassing an eight-year-old child, seeing Xiao Hei look helpless, and soon let him off the stage.

    After the babies performed, it soon came to the highlight of tonight-the role-playing of the guests.

    The director's eyes gleamed, "Are all the guests here ready?!"

    No one spoke for a while.

    The director laughed heartily, "It's like this. The rules of the game for guests and children are different. The guests are husband and wife who come on stage to set up people."

    [So the husband and wife are set up separately, but two people perform together? ]

    [Wow, it's getting more and more interesting. 】

    【Looking forward to my brother’s finest ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah, I do not choose green tea]

  The director continued to announce the rules, "Because there are not many guests, but there are six guests in total, for the fun of the game , So it can be drawn repeatedly.”

    That is to say, if someone in the front of the guest draws a good shot, the latter can also draw the same persona.

    No one wants to be on stage first, they are all watching.

    Later, Tong Zhen and his wife took the stage.

    What he drew was a poor boy.

    His wife got rich daughters.

    [Although I'm not looking forward to it, you can check it out. 】

    [Hahahahaha poor boy, Zheng Ke has no sense of disobedience. 】

    【So it is a deep sadomasochistic relationship between the poor boy and the rich daughter. ]

    The director laughed, "Guests are free to play, and the time limit is three minutes."

    Tong Zhen and his wife were not very beautiful because of the incident in the afternoon.

    The two played very ordinary.

    There are no bright spots.

    But it's not too bad.

    It's not easy to remember.

    Then it was Xu Yi Yang and Qiao Hui's turn.

    Xu Yi Yang asked Qiao Hui to draw first.

    Qiao Hui smiled and closed her eyes subconsciously after drawing the card.

    Zheng Ke's wife couldn't help but go up to see what set she got.

    In the next second, she couldn't help shouting, "Classic President!"

    [Here comes! 】

    【The program team is helping us. 】

    【Hahahaha actually got caught by Joe Joe. 】