Extra-10

But...

    Xu Yi Yang's expression was cold, "Indeed." It was indeed very embarrassed.

    Wei Wei's style of painting is too straight for a straight steel man, making Wei Wei completely unable to hold the conversation.

 Isn't Xu Yi Yang a well-known gentleman polite? How could it be this reaction.

    "I..."

    What responded to her was the sound of the door being closed.     

      Wei Wei  : .......

   When Xu Yi Yang went to bed, Xu Hao was awakened by the sound of the door closing. He muttered, "Daddy, who is here?"

    Xu Yi Yang touched his son's soft hair, and answered casually, "One Those who are not important, go to sleep."

    Xu Hao pouted, "It would be nice if Mommy came."

    After he finished speaking, he just fell asleep with a little snore.

    He fell asleep as if he touched the pillow.

    There was a smile on Xu Yi Yang's eyes. He glanced at his son and found that his quilt was well covered, he also closed his eyes and was ready to go to sleep.

******

    In the afternoon, the four teams of guests gathered again for the afternoon task.

    Zheng Ke touched Xu Yi Yang with his elbow, "That internet celebrity went to see you at noon?"

    He and Zheng Ke lived not far away, and it was not unusual for Zheng Ke to see anything.

    Zheng Ke tutted twice, "Why are you looking for?"

    "Borrow a hair dryer."

    Borrow a hair dryer?

    Of course it cannot be that simple.

    However, there are some things between adults that are tacitly understood by each other, but there is no need to say too clearly.

    Zheng Ke smiled.

    Xu Yi Yang was a little bit beyond his expectation.

    It is not a simple matter to want to cleanse oneself in this circle.

    Because in this circle, there is never a shortage of younger and more beautiful tomorrow stars.

    Whether it is a male star or a female star, there are countless temptations every day.

    It's easy to indulge one's yuwang, but it is not easy to resist temptation.

    He and Xu Yi Yang are in different positions, and there are not many opportunities for contact between the two.

    Before meeting Xu Yi Yang, he thought that the relationship between Xu Yi Yang and Qiao Hui was a little more "acting". Hype about loving couples can attract a lot of fans for this couple.

    Many couples in the circle do this.

    Originally, he thought Xu Yi Yang and his wife were just "screen couples", but now he doesn't think so.

    The activities in the afternoon are not as tiring as the morning. The afternoon is mainly for children to get close to nature and pastoral life.

    So the task assigned by the director is "picking green vegetables".

    Picking vegetables is easy and easy, but not easy and not easy. If you are proficient, it is naturally easy.