Extra-7

There are puppets, gold gradients, silver gradients, British shorts, orange cats, rural cats...

    Tong Tong also has a cat at home, which is a beautiful Jinjila.

    She likes the little cat at home.

    So when the topic of cats was mentioned, her eyes shone, and she wanted to know what kind of kittens Qiao Hui liked.

    Maybe Qiao Hui likes Jinjira too?

    Xu Hao recalled it carefully, and said milkily, "It's a pink kitty."

    Tong Tong: ...

    Xiao Hei laughed loudly, "Do you think the pink panther? It's not a cartoon, where is it in reality? There is a pink kitten."

    Xu Hao's tone was sweet and waxy, and the voice of the little milk was so cute that it melted the audience's hearts.

    He pursed his mouth unconvincingly, and the soft flesh on his face was exposed, like dough, which made people want to pinch it softly.

    He said seriously, "Yes, my mommy is. She has pink kitty clothes. She also has pink, pointed ears on her head. One on the left and one on the right."

    [Fuck, I may know What is it! ! ! 】

    【Xu Hao just finished cheating his father, is he coming to cheating his mother again? 】

    【Hurry up to popular science upstairs, what does it mean, why don’t I understand? ]

    [The one upstairs is a single dog, right? Have you ever been in love? Does the cat pretend to understand? 】

    【Unexpectedly the series...】

    【It turns out that my brother likes this...】

    【Laughing to death, Xu Hao really won’t be beaten up like this? ]

    Tong Tong and other children have blank expressions on their faces.

    What is Xu Hao talking about?

    Tong Tong pouted, she wore a princess dress, but not the clothes of a small animal. She said, "Then you should be the alpaca brother."

    He is the youngest, so he is the younger brother.

    Xu Hao has no suggestions for this.

    Tong Tong danced his arms and flew on Xu Hao.

    [A child’s world is so simple. ]

    [Hahaha laughed to death, sister Hua Butterfly. 】

    【Brother Alpaca. 】

    【These kids are too cute too. 】

    At this time, several parents are busy with the work at hand and come out to look for them.

    Today is busy all day, and it's almost time for the child to sleep.

    The grandpa took their children's hands and left.

    Xu Yi Yang closed the door and took Xu Hao's hand to the bathroom.

    After washing, Xu Hao can go to bed and whistle. After brushing his teeth, Xu Hao said softly, "Dad, I want alpaca clothes."

    Alpaca clothes?

    There is no camera in the house, and father and son get along more casually.

    "Good." Xu Yi Yang thought Xu Hao mentioned alpaca when he was playing with the children. The kid is crazy, so he doesn't think much when he thinks it out.

    Xu Hao has a peachy face, his face is soft and white, as white as an alpaca.

    He thought for a while, and then softly said, "I want alpaca ears."

    "What ears?"

    Xu Hao drew with fingers, "just like mommy cat ears."

    Xu Yi Yang: ...

    He patiently Asked, "Cat ears?"

    Xu Hao's eyes widened , "Mummy... didn't you have two small ears on your head last time? I want it too." 

   Xu Yi Yang: ...

    A few minutes later , he said, "When the variety show is over, you can live with grandma for a while."

    Although his son is only three and a half years old this year, Xu Yi Yang pays attention to it when he is intimate with Qiao Hui.

    But he didn't expect that some pictures would still be seen by this stinky boy.

    Of course, more Xu Hao must have not seen it, and Xu Hao must not understand anything.

    However, Xu Yi Yang still feels that more attention should be paid in the future.

    Of course, it is best to let Xu Hao go to sleep with grandma at night.

    When Xu Hao was younger, Xu Hao's mother also took Xu Hao for a short time. But Xu Yi Yang was afraid that Xu's mother was tired, so he brought Xu Hao back.

    Xu's mother complained about this for a while, saying that she didn't find it hard to take her grandson at all.

    Xu Yi Yang now feels that since Xu's mother has taken her grandson to a sweetheart, it is better for Xu Hao to stay with Xu's mother during the next few days.

    Xu Hao still doesn't know that for a long time, he will not see his dearest mom.

*******

    Early in the morning of the next day, the program group was rarely a good person and prepared early for all the guests.

    Xu Yi Yang handed Xu Hao a bean paste bag and let him take a small bite to eat. As for himself, he took a meat dumpling.

    At this time, there was a sudden noise nearby, as if a lot of people came all at once.

    Xu Yi Yang raised his eyebrows, "What's the matter?"

    The other guests didn't know what happened.

    After a while, a staff member came over and said, "A few internet  celebrities came nearby  ." 

    Yuan Yi's eyes widened . " Net celebrities ?"

     The staff nodded, "Yeah."

      Yuan Yi raised his neck and tried to get there. , It’s a pity that he can’t see anything, "How many have you come?"

    At this time, a female staff member nearby exclaimed in a small exclamation, "Wow, this internet celebrity Weibo has more than 10 million followers!"

    "Wow, Weiwei is so thin and white, so beautiful."

    Zheng Ke frowned, "What are they doing here?"

      The staff said, "Is it here to take pictures?"

    Going to take pictures in such a remote place? Are the net celebrities fed up?

    A group of guests didn't take those Internet celebrities to heart.

    Except Yuan Yi.